Chapter 33

Chacha pushed Abhi aside and removed garlands from the face of Fake Dulha and it was no one else but Mukti.

All gulped in fear as their plan now backfired.

Chachi & Soha : Muktiiii

Chacha : What did you all think huh ? Do I look like a fool to believe you that in one night your feelings for Nandini changed and you all realized that we are right.

Soha : But dad how did you know it wasn't Mamu but this Mukti.

Chacha: From the very first moment I knew that something was fishy. When Nandini threw something in fire which created smoke. She didn't know that Mukti had problem in her respiratory system. MY son picked her up and took out just the way he saved her in Gupta's Office. That's when I saw the Groom is no one else but Mukti.

Chacha pulled out a gun from his pocket and placed it in Mukti's temple : Now mister over smart Manik Malhotra tell me where is Harshad.

All panicked seeing gun

Manik : listen leave Mukti. Please leave her.

Chacha : Where is Harshad ?

Manik : I don't know.

Chacha fired one bullet in air making everyone scream in horror and again put the gun on Mukti 's head.

Chacha : Next bullet will be inside her head if you don't tell me where is Harshad.

Nyonika : No no Please. Manik immediately tell him about harshad ot else he will harm my daughter.

Manik : Ok I'll tell u but first leave Mukti.

Manik : Yes yes I'm calling my men who have Harshad.

Chacha : Do you think I'm a fool you can call police as well so put the phone on speaker and no Chalakhi

Manik called his men and told them to bring Harshad at Murthy Mansion.

Chachi smirked and said to Nandini : How could you even think about tricking me now you have to bear the consequences I'll kill Rishab and amms now and also take away all the property. I'll take away every damn thing from you you know why because you are daughter of Vidhi. I always hated that woman and you are her daughter now I'll kill you as well Just the way we killed her.

Nandini stood there silent after listening to this and Manik gestured something to Cabir who nodded in positive.

Nyonika angrily went near Chachi and slapped her hard : Vidhi was purest soul why did you kill her.

Chachi : Because she was the best she always got praised for her perfection , she always snatched the respect and praises which were supposed to be mine. Her husband got more money than mine, she got more jewelry than me even though she was younger to me. She snatched away my everything so I snatched her life and also took away every thing from Nandini and gave it to Soha because she was Vidhi's daughter.

All were thinking that is this woman psycho.

Nyonika : it was never yours it was always hers. She got everything not because of Destiny but because she earned everything. She was perfect and intelligent hence she got praises and down to earth that gave her respect and she was hard working hence got money and jewelry. You weren't and aren't any of those things you are just an ugly greedy jealous manipulative cruel witch who should rot in hell.

Chachi took the gun from Chacha and pointed it to Nyonika : SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP. I'll kill you.

Saying so she suddenly fired the gun everyone stood numb at their places thinking bullet hit Nyonika Sameer & Manik ran to her and checked her worriedly but she was fine and they turned to see that Nandini had pushed Chachi and the gun fell and bullet hit in air.