"Not your average fangirl"

"Ahh, I see. You're the crowd surfer" George shakes his head and leaves the room, now it's just me and Matty alone.

"You don't seem as exited as the rest of the people at the front of the mosh pit" Matty shakes his head.

"Sorry I'm not your average fangirl" I shrug.

"How comes you got to the front then? Oh and crowd surfed at a concert that wasn't your own" he teases

"My friends a huge fan, she was here but she got angry at me" I shrug and lay back on the couch

"Why don't you talk to Matty about it?" He chuckles causing a smile to spread across my face.

"She's kinda a downer, you know? And it's like, please don't kill my vibe" I laugh.

"So what exactly is your vibe" he says looking me in the eye with his stunning brown ones.

"I try to keep it positive, classy. Yet sassy" I smile and lay down resting my head on his lap.  I really don't know why but I'm hella comfortable with Matty.

"You tired love?" He says and gently strokes my cheek.

"I should get going" I say sitting up, but he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Trust me, the amount of girls waiting outside will be crazy" he shrugs.

"Not at all cocky" I giggle.

"I know from past experiences" he smiles. Taking my coffee from my hands and finishing it off.

"I have plants to water" I shrug and stand up.

"You making excused to get away from me Tess?"

"Maybe baby" I laugh and head to the door I came from.

It's still locked, so I walk around backstage and finally found a door out, but a security guard stops me, "miss, you don't want to go out there, trust me"

I sigh and head back inside, I find another door with a mini bar in it. I go take a seat next to George.

"Bored of Matty aye?" He chuckles, I shake my head.

"Just a little tired" I yawn.

"Well if Matty gets his way you're not going to get much rest" Adam says.

"What does that mean exactly?" I ask slightly on edge now.

"Why don't you come on tour with us Tess?" Matty asks from behind me, causing me to laugh.

"Did you just ask me to be a groupie?" I laugh, oh no he didn't.

"We don't have groupies" George chuckles.

"Anyway, this was the last stop on your tour I seem to remember" I say pouring myself a glass of red wine.

"Well we can all hang out then" Matty says.

I pick up my cup and walk out to the couch, I lie down and shut my eyes. Lucy should be the one that's here right now.

I hear Mattys footsteps and sigh, "you would have preferred if Lucy were here" I say not opening my eyes.

He takes a seat next to me and sighs. "You think I want a downer who ruins the vibes around? I don't think so"

"What do you want Matty?" I say sitting up, and crossing my arms.

"Why are we arguing like a married couple?" He shakes his head.

"What do you want Matty?" I ask again, he's so right, we sound like a married couple.

"I wanna know you" he says sitting down next to me. I don't reply.

"Come on Tess, don't I make you feel happy, and comfortable, I know I can" he winks at me.

I laugh and playfully slap his arm, "so you just want me for sex" I laugh and stand up.

"Not only" he chuckles.

"You're unbelievable" I laugh, it's hard to hate honesty.

"Let's talk about you Matty" I say, causing him to chuckle.

"I'm sick of myself, let's talk about you" Matty says folding his arms

"Fine, but I'm boring. So boo hoo to you" I say poking my tongue out at him.

"Let's do the favourites game" Matty suggests pulling my closer to him.

"You totally just made that up" I laugh.

"Colour?"

"Blue"

"Animal?"

"Octopus"

"That's not boring, that's just weird"

"Have you ever seen an octopus? Like swimming around?"

"No"

"Explains a lot" I shrug

"Band?"

"You guys!" I joke, he chuckles.

"Not funny"

"I can't pick, it changes everyday" I say picking at my nails

"Person?"

"You" I say honestly, it changes every five minutes. he doesn't reply for a while.