"Forget our issues"

I wake up and curl into Matty's side- without really waking up or making any attempt to get out of this amazing bed of course. "Wrong person" George grumbles, oh yeah. That's not Matty.

"Morning to you too" I say and roll over to Matty's side.

"Coffee?" He asks rolling out of bed, coffee with pain killers would be lovely right now. I should stop drinking so much.

"Yes please. Thank you I owe you my entire life" I say and pull the covers from George's side of the bed so they double up over me. Cozy yay.

"Give me the covers back" he groans and pulls the covers back off me, but it's okay cause he gave me coffee.

We chat quietly until I decide that I really don't trust Josh alone in my apartment. Yeah, I think I better go... seriously better go.

"Stay for breakfast at least" Matty says, finally deciding to return back to reality, poor thing.

"I'm good. Thanks for coffee. Catch you later" I say and wave them goodbye.

"Have fun painting your wall" Matty calls, I'm really looking forward to that now.

"You guys should come see when it's done" I smile, I need to check up on Josh.

"Of course" Matty smiles and lazily waves goodbye.

I quickly give Josh a call, just to make sure he hasn't burnt down my house.

"Your house isn't on fire" he says the second he picks up. Okay so maybe he knows me too well.

"If I get home and 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' isn't playing I'm going to cry" I really love that album.

"See you soon" he laughs and hangs up the phone.

I step outside and hide my eyes from the damn sun. I don't actually know where I am but I'll be un-lost soon.

I find my way home, after only like fifteen minutes of being lost, which I was quite disappointed with. I quite like getting lost.

"Their memories are pretend and the last thing they want is for the feeling to end" I sing the second I push through the door.

"I cooked us pancakes" Josh smiles, what a legend. I sit down at the couch and take the plate from his hands. Goodness.

"Oh, Debbie called" -she's my boss- "she said to get you to call her ASAP" he says trying to mimic her accent.

"Yay!" I cheer, it's never bad news over the phone, Debbie has a heart.

I pick up the phone and give her a call, Josh watching my face change on the phone.

"Guess who's going to Melbourne!" I cheer. Josh picks me up and spins me around in a circle.

"You lucky bitch" he shakes his head at me.

"This lady who used to live here moved, I did her old place and she wanted me to design her new place too." I smile and shove some more pancake in my face.

"You have the best job" he pouts.

"Bitch, you get paid to write your opinions" Josh works for a magazine, an arts magazine, which means free gigs, free films. Free stuff.

"Whatever, I'm going to be here all day is that okay?" He asks, what a stupid question.

"You could live on my couch and I wouldn't mind" Josh is a good cook.

"Love you" he smiles and pulls out his laptop.

"I'll be painting that wall downtown, and I think I'll give Amber a call, see what she's up to, for tonight or tomorrow if she's still around" Josh knows that I'm just talking to myself, but to him so I don't look like I'm crazy.