"In for a suprise"

Matty's pov

I sit and watch the expression on Tessa's face change several times.

"It's probably not going to look much like you..." She says and picks up one of the five exact same pens.

I watch her eyebrows furrow together in concentration, she bites slightly on her bottom lip as she draws, pouting a couple of times, it's entertaining.

"It looks terrible I'm sorry" Tess says as she rubs over the page continuously.

"I'm sure it doesn't" I assure her, it'll look good, Tessa drew it.

"Okay, here" she says and flips the page around.

"Wow" I breath and take the book in my hand, it looks amazing. It's basically my hair, my face and my eyebrows, the different thickness of pens scattered across the page, it's perfect.

"I didn't give you a nose or eyes, or mouth, because I can't draw faces" she says and bites her lip.

"It's amazing" I say and admire the detail, mainly in my hair.

"Thanks" she mutters and eats one of the cherries from the almost empty box, placing the stalk into the bin.

"It's really great" I say and hand her back her book.

"Most people don't like being drawn in such a way. But hey I think it's kind of poetic" Tessa shrugs and eats another cherry, she even looks hot when she's eating cherries.

"Hmm and how so?" I ask as Tessa puts her book down on the seat next to her.

"Well you can't capture a whole person in portrait, so what's the point of drawing a whole person?" She says with a small smile. "You know those dolls that have white faces? Cause they believe it's bad luck for them to have faces or something... I can't remember" I have no idea what she's talking about but I nod anyway.

"So why'd you draw eyebrows then?"

"Duh, cause everyone looks weird without eyebrows" she giggles and eats another cherry.

We sit and talk for a while, mainly about cooking, which she's obviously quite passionate about. I love seeing her eyes dance with passion, and her whole face light up.

We come to a stop and get off the bus at a huge black sand beach, it's beautiful.

"You guys go ahead I gotta get changed" Tessa smiles and grabs some clothes out of her bag as we all head down on to the beach.

"Ah who's up for a game of footie?" George chuckles as he finds a football on the beach.

"I'm in!" I hear Tessa yell from inside. She rushes out wearing just a bikini top and black denim shorts. "I kinda suck though" Tessa says holding back a smile.

"Well then you're on Matty's team" George says and begins to draw an outline of a field.

"Sorry" Tessa whispers in my ear as she walks to my side, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me.

"I'm sure you're not that bad" I assure her, rubbing her back a little.

"You're in for a bit of a surprise then" she mumbles.

"I'll be goalie" Ross says and walks over to our side.

"I'm sorry I'm going to let you guys down" she says faking a smile.

"We don't care" I laugh, I like when she's nervous. She hardly ever is.

"Well whatever, you guys will have to deal with it, so how do we play?" She says.