"No way"

"No way, no fucking way" Josh shakes his head.

"I can't believe I listened to her" I sigh.

"No! I can't believe you're fucking Matty Healy!" Josh says excitedly, causing me and Harry to blush.

"I guess it's just sex yeah" I say shaking my head.

"Did you meet the rest of the band?" Josh asks excitedly, he's our little band geek.

"Yeah, they're all really nice, and polite" I nod, Harry's cheeks red with something I don't know.

"Polite as in holding a door open for you, or polite as in holding your hair back when you suck him off" Ally asks.

"Both" I laugh, the room fills with the beautiful sound of laughter.

We all catch up and everyone follows me back on Instagram, the funniest part of the day.

"Let's throw a party!" Gigi yells out, pulling her phone out and sending out a group text which even I received.

My phone begins to ring, it's an unknown number but I answer because I'm happy when anyone calls me.

"Hello?" I question through the phone.

" 'ello love, it's Matty" I hear Matty's voice through the phone

"Matty who?" I tease.

"Don't tease me darling" he chuckles through the phone.

"You know you like it" I giggle.

"Hmm, so what are you doing tonight?" He asks, I pace around the room.

"My friends are throwing me a party" I smile

"Friends? Hmm, I thought you didn't have any" he chuckles.

"That's what I thought too, but apparently I do" I laugh.

"Well. Send me the address and I'll be there" he purrs.

"I don't think you'd like it..." I say honestly.

"Will you be there?"

"Mmmm"

"Will there be booze?"

"Mmmhmm"

"Then I'll try to enjoy myself"

"You really don't have to, don't you have other important things to do?"

"Like what?" I imagine him shrugging.

"Umm your career" I say bluntly.

"Well, well. Maybe I'll show up fashionably late"

"Fine fine, but my friend loves your music so be prepared to be dragged down that rabbit hole" I say and hang up the phone.

I text him the address and go back to the living room.

"That was him, wasn't it" Gigi says shaking her head.

"You don't mind is I invite some other people do you?" I say and text Luca and tell him to invite Tom too. They know how to party.

"Yeah sure, I'm gunna run out and grab drinks, wanna come?" William says and dangles his keys around.

"Obvi" I smile and hop into his car.

I pick out an assortment of ciders and vodkas and William picks out the whiskey, beers and tequila.

We split the cost and head back to their place where everyone chips in for the drinks.

"Now, ground rules" Ally says standing up on the coffee table.

"No breaking shit, vomit only in the bathroom or bushes, don't expect anything" she smiles and runs into the kitchen to put together some snacks.

I help open up all the French doors and string fairy lights outside, "I can't believe you guys got a perfect house, with a pool!" I say dipping my toes into the water.

"Great find am I right!" Gigi smiles and inflates all her pool toys, flamingos, swans, even pizza slices.

"You should let me redesign the shit out of this place though"  I say shaking my head.

"Not all of us like the minimalist thing" Gigi rolls her eyes

I string lights all through the bushes and around the door frames, I go a bit crazy with fairy lights but I love fairy lights.

"Oh and Matty's going to come later on" I say. Gi snaps her head in my direction.

"YAS" I hear josh yell from upstairs.

"I already warned him about you, don't worry babe!" I yell from downstairs.

"Bebe come help with the playlist" josh shouts out the window.

I rush upstairs into his room, band posters covering majority of the walls, then a Polaroid of him and I at sunset arms and legs wrapping around each other.

"That's my favourite photo ever" he smiles and pulls out his laptop.

"Hmm hmm. Well..." I say picking out a bunch of songs and adding them to a new playlist.

We agree on the final playlists. One while we actually dance and stuff, and the other as build up pretty much.