"I'm his girl"

It was surprisingly hard to get lost in my own city, but we managed it. We walked around for hours, though the darkness creeped me out a little, it was still fun. Matty seemed to enjoy it.

I also invited the rest of the guys over for breakfast cause I need to say goodbye before they leave. I cook us all pancakes and rush out to the store to buy a bunch of fresh fruit. Life is good.

"Matty, your friends are coming over and you have places to go" I tell from the kitchen.

"I don't have any friends" he groans in response.

"Just get changed lazy" I roll my eyes.

"I'm stealing your shirt" he says. Half the shirts I wear are mens or unisex shirts so this suits me fine.

The guys all come into my apartment, there's not too much space here, but we'll survive.

George tells us a story about another one of their adventures, I mainly just watch Matty the whole time, and he watches me.

"Tessa, you have to visit us" Ross says, I nod with a giggle "and make us these pancakes again" cause everyone loves pancakes.

"Anytime. Have a good flight everyone" I smile. I don't want any of them to leave, cause I'm selfish.

Adam pulls me into a tight hug, "we'll see you soon hey?" He asks quietly, I give a small nod. I'll shove myself on a plane.

"I will miss our banter until we meet again. Which no doubt will be soon" George chuckles looking over to Matty.

"Whatever you tree" I giggle as he bends down to pull me into a hug. I feel like a toddler.

"We'll wait for you in the car" Ross nods at Matty.  It's hard to say bye.

I wave goodbye to the guys, I would see them to the airport, but I'm lazy.

"I have a present for you" I say and tip toe over to the book shelf, I pull out 'weak messages create bad situations' and hand it over to Matty.

"Oh, thanks" he says with a smile.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I say, my voice cracking a little at the end. I really am sad.

He holds me tightly in his arms and I don't even want to let go. His lips against mine for the last time for God knows how long.

"I'll call you" he says, time differences will be a pain, I can tell already.

"Bye Matty" I say planting one last kiss on his lips.

I slump down to the floor and watch as he walks down the hallway, he turns back over his shoulder at me, waving a small goodbye.

"Have a safe flight!" I yell, I see him chuckle but I can't hear him.

He waves again and steps into the elevator. Is it selfish for me to want him back already?

Luca pulls open his door and smiles sympathetically at me.

"Want to get out of here?" He asks, I shake my head. Not cause I don't want to, because I can't.

"Well then we'll bring the fun to you" he smiles and walks the five steps into my apartment.

"There's pancakes" I say, he nods and helps me up off the floor.

"I feel like death" I say, my eyes are heavy, my chest aches and my feet barely lift off the ground.

"You look great" he lies. I'm sure I look the way I feel.

"Don't you start lying to me" out of all people, not Luca.

"I'm not lying you idiot" he says eating a pancake. He offers me a blueberry but I shake my head. The only thing I want to eat right now is a bowl of rainbow spaghetti.

"Fuck. You are hung up on that boy" he says, I sigh and roll into his side.

"I want him back already" I groan. I'm a horrible selfish person.

"I'm going to make you rainbow spaghetti" he says, a smile forming on my face.

"It's cooked Luca" i assure him, I know my pasta. I live off pasta.

"No" he says with a furious shake of his head.

"If it sticks to the window it's done" I say picking a piece of spaghetti out the pot with a fork. I sling it across the room and watch as it sticks to the window.

"You're gross" he laughs and strains off the water. Now is the fun part.

We put the pasta in with the different food colourings. This probably isn't healthy but I don't care. It makes me happy

we sit and eat our pasta whilst watching 'Ferris Buller's day off' Matty would enjoy this. He's a John Hughes fan. I should stop thinking about Matty.

We watch two more movies, pulp fiction and the perks of being a wallflower of course.

"Let's go to karaoke babe" Luca says.

"Wangs?" I ask.

"Wangs." Wang is the last name of the guy who owns the karaoke place, he's the nicest guy in the world and karaoke is fun as fuck.

"Let's get Tom to come" Tom gets home everyday in exactly ten minutes from now. He's very organised. If there's no traffic he waits in the car or buys a bottle of wine so he's on time.

We all decide it would be best to get a private room. Mainly cause I want to get drunk and I'll probably cry.

I smile down at my screen as i get a FaceTime call from Matty. But I'm ugly...

"Hello lovely" I smile and spin around in a little circle.

"Why is it dark?" Matty asks me, I walk down the hallway lit up with fairy lights.

"Timezones you idiot" I giggle, swatting at Luca who tries to take my phone from me.

"So what are you doing? Cause it looks much more interesting than what I'm doing" Matty yawns, probably having just woken up. He hates planes.

"I'm going to karaoke!" I sing skipping into our room.

"I'm guessing you're going to be singing all my songs" he teases.

"Well of course" I roll my eyes, "oh look at this!" I say spinning around in a little circle, "this is the couch, oh and look, this is the table I'll probably be doing slut drops on"

"I'm so sad I'm not going to be there to experience that" Matty says running his hands through his hair.

"Put your phone down and sing me a love song!" Luca says. I giggle as he comes and litters little kisses all over my face.

"Ayy, off my girl" Matty says angrily, Luca turns around and Matty's face softens.

"I would totally make out with you if you were here" Luca says causing me to hit his arm.

"Hey, that's my man" I say and shove him off my shoulder.

"Luca what the fuck?" Tom says pulling the middle finger at the two of us.

"Ok well I have to go sing Luca a love song, I'll call you later okay?" I smile.

"Of course" he chuckles.

"I miss you" I say sticking out my bottom lip.

"I'll see you soon enough" he yawns.

"Bye bye" I blow a little kiss and hang up.

"Did I hear Matty call you 'his girl'?" Luca asks with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous smile.

"That's cause I'm his girl" I poke my tongue out at them.

Several songs and shots later, I'm crying on the floor and regretting my life choices. I need to stop drinking so much. Am I an alcoholic?