"Begging for me"

"Matty" I gush at the views, the crisp blue surf beach, the table rocks littered with rock pools, the caves which the waves violently crash through at high tide, the beaches nobody ever goes to round the corners.

"Fuck me" he says taking in the view.

"Anytime" I tease, causing him to pick me up and swing me over his shoulder, I scream a little which then turn into giggles.

"Don't tease me Tess" he says and sits me down on the front of my car.

"Or what?" I smirk provoking him further.

"I'll have you begging for me baby" he purrs and walks around to the back of the car. I quickly strip off my clothes and toss my clothes into my car, Matty follows quickly behind me.

"I'm warning you now, the waves are violent. So be prepared to search in the shallows for my bottoms" I laugh, I'm glad I wore my actual swimming bikini, not just a beach one.

Matty just chuckles and takes my hand in his, we walk down onto the silky smooth white sand, heated by the afternoon sun.

The waves lap at our feet and the cool water calms my nerves. I look down at all the tattoos scattered across Matty's skin. "I love your tattoos" I say in admiration.

"You should get a tattoo then" he says with a gentle smile.

Ouch, he hadn't even noticed. "I do Matty" I say looking down, he places his fingers under my chin and tilts my head to look at him.

"Babe, I'm sorry" he says frowning sympathetically. He looks over every inch of my body.

"Here!" Matty says poking the misshaped star on my bum cheek.

"That's a birthmark" I laugh slightly embarrassed.

"That's the coolest birthmark I've ever seen" he says as we stroll further into the surf, waves pushing us away from our destination.

"So where is this mystery tattoo. Ah! Your foot?" He questions, his eyes lighting up as he realises, but I shake my head.

"I give up, show me" he says running his hands through his hair, slightly angry.

I pull the side of my bikini bottoms down slightly, showing the small trace of ink just under my hip bone. The small '&' in typewriter style.

"It's beautiful, what does it mean to you?" Matty says as I ping the material back on top of it.

"Well, it's a conjunction. So it basically means, there's more to my story. That this is just the beginning. That no matter how I'm feeling, there's more." I explain, "I got it the day I turned sixteen, my dad was ecstatic" I laugh and jump over another wave.

"It's amazing how you can sum everything up into one small symbol, I couldn't" he smiles motioning to all his tattoos.

I dive under a particularly big wave and sweep my hair back over my head, "you look like someone out of a swimwear magazine" Matty chuckles as he swims closer to me.

"That's cause I am" I poke my tongue out at him and duck under another wave, the cool water washing over me and calming my senses.

"Well you look like someone out of an indie rock mag" I tease.

"That's cause I am" he pokes his tongue out mocking me.

I laugh and float over a wave as it crashes on top of Matty, "shit" I laugh.

I watch in surprise and humour as Matty gets washed away, I chase after him and watch as he flicks his hair over the back of his head.

"You alright rock star?" I say an walk to his side.

"I don't think I'm into the whole drowning in the surf thing" he shakes his head and regains his balance.

"Follow me" I smile and bounce out of the waves.