"What now"

"So what now?" I ask, car sex is not my idea of a 'first date'

"You busy tonight?" Matty asks

"I have no friends, remember?" I giggle

"So how about dinner?" He smiles stroking my hair.

"Ok, but there's one thing you should know..." I stroke his chest, he raises his eyebrows at me in question.

"I'm a vegetarian" I smile.

"Ok cool" he shrugs, thank good.

"You have no idea how many guys hate that" I sigh.

"Hey, I never said I liked it" he smirks, earning him a smack on the arm.

"How long are you guys in town for anyway?" I had to ask.

"Three weeks, this is pretty much our holiday" Matty laughs.

I sit myself on top of him and put my hands on his chest, "we're going to have to make the most of it babe" he says rubbing my arms up and down.

"Well I have to have a shower, so do you want me to drop you at your hotel?" I offer.

"I'm up for that shower" he smirks.

"Well sure if you want to smell like marshmallows" I laugh, putting my clothes back on.

I drive us back to my apartment complex, "you sure you don't want me to drop you home, you're just going to be hanging in my apartment while I workout and have a bath.

"Ohh a bath sounds like fun" he winks and get out of the car towards the elevator.

I unlock my door and walk in, I practically scream when I see Lucy sitting on the couch.

"There you are! You never called me!" She yells and pulls me into a hug.

A hug she cuts short as soon as she sees Matty. "Matty! Hey, nice to mee-" she stops and looks between the two of us.

"Are you fucking Matty Healy?!?" She asks furiously walking around the room.

"We are not fucking" I say leaning on my bench.

"You're unbelievable! I told you! I like Matty, he's mine" she says possessively.

"Look honey, I don't belong to anyone" Matty says sitting at my bar stool.

"He just wants you for sex, that's his style. He literally has a song Called sex!" Lucy yells.

"Hey Matty, you looking for a good fuck, cause it's right here baby" she says pulling her shirt open.

"Lucy, just leave" I sigh.

"Fine, Matty if you or anyone in your band want a good fuck, Tess can send them my way" she fakes a smile and leaves.

"Drama!" Matty chuckles throwing his hands in the air.

"I'm going to the gymmmm" I say walking into my wardrobe, and pulling out a sports bra and Nike pros.

"Cool I'll come" he laughs.

"I'll find you some gym clothes and we can wash your clothes while we're gone" I smile.

"Oh don't bother" he shrugs

"What? Are you gunna run in skinny jeans?" I laugh and head out the front door. And knock on my neighbours door.

"Luca, Luca, Luca!" I tell knocking on the door.

"Ahh Tessa, just the heart throb that lives next door" Luca says opening the door.

I give him a peck on the check and raid his wardrobe, "hot" I smile and head back out to the door.

"Love you Luca! Catch you later" I say giving him a hug and rushing out the door.

"Here" I say throwing the clothes at Matty.

"I mean I don't really workout" Matty laughs.

"Well there's always the treadmill" I smile and grab two water bottles.

"Yay lets exercise" he says sarcastically.

"Some of us weren't blessed with a bod like yours" I laugh poking his arms.

We head down to the third floor to the gym and workout.

Matty literally just walks on the tread mill for an hour and watches me do squats for a while.

"That explains that butt of yours" he purrs into my ear from behind me.

"Work hard play hard" I giggle, turning around to meet his gaze, his hands trail down to my butt as he kisses my neck.

"I'm all gross, I need a shower" I smile pushing him off.

"Fine, but I'm coming in the shower with you" he says his eyes full of mischief.

We head back up to my apartment and I lead Matty straight to the shower, "I though we were having a bath" he pouts.

"Yeah but I gotta wash my hair first" I smile and turn the bath on.

"Whatever you say babe" he says pulling my sports bra over my head.

"That's insanely tight, how do you breathe in that?" Matty laughs.

"I don't" I smile and pull off my nike pros and thong and get in the shower.

I wash my hair with my apple shampoo, which smells like heaven.

"Coming in" Matty yells and wraps his arms around my hips.

"I gotta brush my teeth, and Ive got a spare one you can use" I say brushing my teeth.

"Thank you for your hospitality" he smiles kissing down my shoulders.

I stick my head out of the shower and spit my toothpaste into the sink, and rinse my mouth.

"Here" I say pulling a spare tooth brush from under the sink, I rip open the packet and chuck it into the bin.

I peck Matty on the lips and hop out the shower, "already" he complains.

"You were the one late into the shower" I smirk and chuck in a lush bubble bar, causing the whole bath to fill with bubbles.

"Something smells like marshmallows" Matty yells from the shower, I dip into the bath and let it relax me, yay for random aches.