"This will be interesting"

We head back to the bus, just air drying ourselves, or maybe it's the boiling hot sun.

"Guys, yet another bump in the road" Jamie says with a groan, "the hotel which, yes we already booked for" he says holding his hands out as to say 'wow wtf' "only have two rooms available" he groans.

"Tessa, George and I can all fit in one bed, can't we?" Matty says and slings his arm around the both of us.

"I can sleep on the floor" I shrug, been there done that.

"No you can't, you're a guest, love" Matty says rolling his eyes at me.

We sort out the rooms, Jamie said he'd sleep in the bus, Adam and Ross in the room with the two single beds, and Matty George and I all on a double bed, this will be interesting.

I carry my heavy ass bag up into our hotel room, at least it's a king double.

"Well this will be cosy" I giggle and put on the kettle, I brought my favourite tea with me because I can not survive without my mango and strawberry tea.

"It'll be fine" Matty chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I can just sleep on the floor you know, or on the bus" I shrug.

"The floor is cold and bus beds are uncomfortable, if anything George should sleep on the floor" Matty says.

"What have I done? I deserve a place on the bed" George chuckles.

"Whatever" Matty rolls his eyes at him.

"Oh and sorry guys, sometimes I scream in my sleep" I say with a light laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll wake you if you're screaming" George says as I stop the kettle before it actually reaches boiling point, else it's too hot.

"You don't when I'm with you" Matty says, true that. Usually I get nightmares nightly, it's just happened since I was a kid, but not when Matty's around.

I make my tea and sit out on the little balcony, watching the sun set over the pool out the back of the hotel.

We chat and eat our evening away soundtracked by Matty's iTunes. Which can only be described as guilty pleasures

"Dibs side" George says and jumps onto the side of the bed.

"Dibs other side" I say and tie my hair up into a bun.

"Yeah, I'm not sleeping next to you" George jokes, I live for our banter.

We all brush our teeth and all that and squish into the bed.

"Matty shove over" George grumbles.

"Tessa move over" Matty says, and moves closer to me.

"I have no where to move" I say and move to the very edge of the bed.

"I'm good now" George chuckles, I look over and see George taking up over half the bed.

"George you bed hog, move over" I groan.

"Whatever, we'll go halves" George says and gives us slightly more room.

"I'm about to fall off" I mumble. Matty wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Better?" He mumbles.