"Sweet"

Tessa's pov

I quickly rinse off the salt water in the shower, I head back to the bus and grab myself a towel.

I quickly towel dry my hair and put my shorts back on, "hey Jamie, I saw this market on the way in, wanna come check it out?" I ask sticking my head in the bus.

"I would love to but sadly I have work to do" he says with a smile

"Okay, I'll be back soon. The guys are still in the water" I say and grab my wallet from my bag. "Want anything?" I ask before stepping out the bus.

"I'm good.Have fun" he smiles as I step out into the hot summer sun.

I throw on a pair of white converse and walk down the road, finding my way back to the market I saw as we drove in.

I walk through the stalls and find one that stands out. 'henna' it reads with beautiful patterns around it, yes please.

"Hey could I get that done, but in white?" I ask and point at a picture on the table.

"Of course! Great choice that will look great with your skin tone" she smiles and sits me down in a chair.

I watch as she inks the pattern onto my hand, it's such an art, it's amazing to watch.

"Thank you so much, it looks great" I say and admire her work, I pay her and continue to walk around the markets.

I look through a couple food stores but don't see much that catches my eye, until I see the fruit stand, I really love fruit.

I decide to buy a watermelon, because chances are I'll eat the whole thing in ten minutes.

I then head back along the road to the bus. I jump back on and see all the guys chatting around the table, they quiet down when I walk in.

"Hello" I say quite confused what's happening.

"We got you a birthday present" George says, hold up.

"Yeah we went out for dinner that was lovely" I smile and put my wallet into my bag, my watermelon in the fridge.

"Yeah but we got you an actual gift" Ross says.

Adam puts a white box with a gold ribbon on the top on the table.

"Naw thanks guys" I laugh and sit down on the corner of the couch.

"Well open it" Matty rolls his eyes at me.

I pull the ribbon off and open the lid of the box, a familiar pattern sits at the bottom of the box.

"Guys!" I say my hands coming to the side of my face, "how.. How did you even know?" I ask and pull the dress out of the box

"Matty saw it and thought you'd like it" Adam says.

"I love it! I love Gorman, this was from one of their collaborations right. This actually so sweet thank you guys so much!" I say and pull them all into a hug over the table.

"I thought you'd like it" Matty chuckles.

"I love it" I smile and fold it back up into the box, "thanks guys that was really sweet" I smile, was not expecting that. Well I wasn't expecting anything.

"I helped pick" George smiles, they're all so sweet.

"Thank you guys so much" I smile, still quite surprised they managed to be exactly what I would have just got myself.