"Tsk tsk"

We finish our food and walk back to the hotel, "you guys go ahead I'm going to go catch up with my cousin" Tessa smiles and checks her phone.

"We'll tag along, we don't have anything else to do" George says as we follow after Tessa.

"Fine fine, but my family's pretty weird, if you can't tell already" she giggles and picks up her pace as we walk into town, we take a turn down an alleyway and down a steep ramp, I'm surprised when I look at the huge building with rock climbing walls covering the interior.

"Which ones your cousin?" I ask looking through the room, there's only a couple of people considering the time.

"That one" she giggles and points up, straight above us there's a guy, clinging onto the rocks, a trail of rope clipped down where he must of climbed.

"Shit" George says, Tessa just smiles.

"Hello and welcome to the Sparks family" she smiles and walks in, she waits for him to finish and come back down before pulling him into a hug.

"Happy birthday love" he says through a light British accent.

"Sam, this is George and Matty" she smiles and introduces us, "nice to meet you guys, I'm Sam" he smiles and shakes our hands.

"You're all gross" Tessa laughs, he just pulls her into another hug.

"Runs in the family" he chuckles and grabs a drink from one of the fridges.

"Do you guys want food or anything?" Sam asks us.

"We just ate thank you" I answer for us.

"Tess, you're here, you've got to climb" Sam says a cheeky smile on his face, "and you guys should too" he says to George and I.

"Ehh" Tessa says her eyes narrowing and head shaking.

"Tsk tsk, no birthday present then" he says pointing up to the top of one of the walls, a small box with a ribbon on the top of the wall.

"You know I don't like people buying me gifts" she pouts and whacks his arm.

"Hey Matty, you should have a race or something man" George says from sitting behind me.

"Yeah Matty" Tessa chimes in.

"Yeah Matty" Sam says mimicking Tessa.

"Whatever, but these hands were not made for climbing" I say with holding my arms out.

"And what were they made for?" Tessa asks with a slight smirk.

"Hmm hmm" I say smirking at her, her cheeks blushing the slightest.

"Ugh" Sam rolls his eyes at the both of us.

"Matty Healy, I challenge you to a climb race" Tessa smiles and throws a harness thingy at me, which looks incredibly uncomfortable, but whatever, for Tessa.

"George sorry mate, you're going to have to belay Matty" Tessa laughs and throw one at him too.

Tessa expertly puts her thingy on then helps me with mine, and then George with his, "I can't believe I'm wearing this thing" George complains "same here" I complain.

"Come on guys, it's my birthday" Tessa laughs, playing the birthday card of course. "And plus, I told you guys you didn't have to come"