"Home"

I smile as I see William walking around the side of the building, I half run over to him and pull him into a hug.

"I missed you" I say burying my head in his chest.

"I missed you too. Nothing's the same without our little party animal" he chuckles and orders our drinks.

My flat white comes and Williams latte does too, I miss this.

"So what's been happening?" I ask and sip my coffee.

He explains how Lucy and Jack broke up, and how Jack admitted to never loving Lucy. But how that was fine to Lucy cause she was in love with Harry. She was happy when Jack cheated on her with me.

He explains how Jack said the whole time he was with me, he remembers me whispering Harry. He explains how Harry was crushed when he heard that.

Apparently everyone kinda grew apart from Lucy, and Jack left all together, he says they talk about me. They miss me.

Thank god I didn't wear any mascara today.

"I missed everyone so damn much" I say holding Williams hand, he rubs his thumbs over my hands.

"Harry loved you" he reminds me, still hurting me.

"He's with Lucy now though" he says crushing me further.

"She took everything I ever loved" I sob and sip my flat white with shaky hands.

"Come back" he pleads.  I nod frantically.

"Now" I nod, they lived my dream after I left, they all live in the same house, sharing everything. Parties, dinners, my dream.

William pulls out his keys and drives down the side roads to avoid traffic, we drive just ten minutes out of town, we stop in front of a beautiful house up on a hill, looking over town.

"This is my dream" I smile and rush up to the door, I knock frantically on the wooden door.

"William did you forget your keys again?!" I hear Ally yell.

She pulls open the door and her smile drops, just to be picked right back up again, "TESSA!" She screams pulling me into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" I smile holding her tighter.

"GUYS! TESSAS HOME" she yells and everyone runs into the living room.

Ally, Josh, Candice, Gigi, Nick. All my closest, ex friends?

"Where's Lucy" I roll my eyes.

"We kicked her out" Nick says pulling me into a hug.

"What about Harry?" I say as he walks out of his room, his bed hair and boxers on.

"How you doin'" he smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Great thank you" I smile, it hurts to smile but it's for the best.

"Let's show you round" Gigi says excitedly, she shows me the whole house and the spare room, which she offered to me.

"Tessa, tell us what's been going on with you?" Candice asks as we all sit in the living room. Josh playing his music in the background.

"Great yeah, I've been studying interior design, and some other artsy things. I've got a job down at Lola's, I'm like a pro barista" I laugh and smile.

"What about your love life" Ally rasies her eye brows causing me to blush slightly.

"Only if you keep it on the hush hush" I say fiddling with my thumbs.

"Ohhh I love secrets" Gigi smiles.

"No I'm serious, you guys can't tell a soul. And t be honest. I don't know what we are anyway" I say slightly frantically.

"Like literally we've known each other two days" I laugh looking down.

"That's so not your style" William says, he's my inspiration for my brutal honesty.

"His names Matty, I met him at his concert. I went with Lucy. She told me you guys hated me and yeah I guess I believed her, she's such a lying bitch" I sigh.