"Two kinds of people"

"Luca you're the best" I say and drop my bags at the door, a bowl of colourful spaghetti awaiting me.

Theres pink, blue and purple today, and it really does make me feel happy.

"I feel like I'm going to be making many more bowls of rainbow pasta once Matty leaves" he sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"It's so true" I whisper.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" He asks, I shrug. Maybe I just hate myself.

"I'm going to try Luca. You know I really like Matty" I say and twirl the colours around my fork, luca doing the same.

"Oh believe me, I know. I've seen the way your sixteen year old self looked at those assholes. It's not the same as when you look at Matty" he says.

"Is it the way you look at Tom?" Or the way I look at fries.

"Similar. Now eat up ocean eyes, Matty and Adam are meeting us for dinner" yes, make me food then take me out for more food. Much love.

"I love you" I smile.

"I know you do, now get changed" he says with two claps of his hands.

"I don't know what to wear" I groan, I need to pick my coats up from the dry cleaners.

"God, I'll do it" he says and walks into my wardrobe, flicking through the dresses, they're easier and it looks like you tried too.

"Don't you hate being such a stereotype?" I ask.

"What do you think I spent all the time in the closet doing?"

We head down to the same Mexican restaurant that we got really drunk at, I think they remember us and it's a tad awkward.

I give Matty a smile, and he gives me a smile, before I kinda just fall into his arms.

"Why is that waitress giving us the death stare?" He asks, I smile lazily up at him, I'm really tired.

"Cause we got really drunk on margaritas in here the other night" I whisper, not that it's a secret to anyone.

"Oh yeah" he smiles before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Now let's eat some tacos" I giggle, Matty and I sit on the side with the sofa and Adam and Luca with the chairs.

I ended up being the only one who got tacos, but whatever. I order one margarita and promise myself that's all for tonight.

Adam tells us all a story and I feel really bad for not listening, but I was really tired and almost falling asleep against Matty's shoulder.

Matty gives me a soft nudge, which wakes me up. Oh god I didn't fall asleep in the middle of a conversation did I?

"I'm sorry guys, I'm going to have to head home. I think I'm going to fall asleep" I let out a little giggle, promptly followed by a yawn.

"I'll walk you home" Matty offers.

"No, stay, enjoy the food, enjoy the company, enjoy" I don't want to hold him down.