"No idea"

We retrace our steps and find our way back to the hotel, and Tessa got there before us, I do not know how, and I never will.

"Where were you guys" Ross says still sleepy obviously.

"Climbing rocks" George says I just sit on the couch next to Tessa and burry my face in her neck, she strokes her hands through my hair.

"Matty" she whispers.

"Hmm" I mumble into her neck.

"I bought some really nice red wine" she says, I can tell she's smiling by the sound of her voice.

"Looking forward to that" I smile and rest my head on her shoulder.

We sit in our own bubble until Jaime tells us there's an issue with accommodation at our next place, great.

"Hey Jaime I can sort something out" Tessa says and pulls her phone out quickly.

"No I've got it" Jaime says obviously stressing slightly.

"Jaime, this is my country. My neck of the woods" she laughs, "I know people okay, I got it" Tessa smiles, Jaime thanks her and she makes a phone call.

"My friends own this beach house they rent out, we can stay there, it's one of my favourite places in the world" Tessa says a soft smile on her face. Jaime mentions something about prices, Tessa just laughs.

"They're pretty much family" she says, holding back a little laugh.

"So we can't trash the place then?" George jokes, Tessa's eyes widening.

"I would be in so much shit if we did" She says burying her head in her hands.

"So what's so special about this place?" I ask, Tessa smiles and sits down on the couch, and whispers two words

"Jet skis"

We arrive at Tessa's friends place, damn it was impressive, the main house right on the beach, a shed on the beach, probably holding the much anticipated jet skis. Then, oh my, the pool out the back, surrounded by Palm tress, then another part of the house, with tall marble pillars.

"Yep, just as stunning as I remember" Tessa says and digs around in the garden with her foot. She pulls out a jar with a key in it.

"Holy shit" I say at the sheer beauty of this place.

"Best tour guide ever" George laughs, obviously surprised by this place.

"well, I'm sleeping out here, because hell, I designed the place." She smiles and walks in, flopping onto the giant bed.

"You designed the place?" Ross says and walks around the garden.

"Just the interior" she shouts coming out from the room.

"Yeah we're definitely not trashing this place" George says and strolls through the kitchen.

"This is insane" Jaime says walking around the most likely million dollar property.

"Who's up for jet skiing?" Tessa says excitedly, quickly locking up behind her, being very cautious.

"Everyone" I laugh, who doesn't love jet skis.

"You guys go ahead I'm going to bed" Jaime says and disappears into the house.

"Don't break anything, all that" Tessa says and tip toes back to the bus. She puts her flowers into a big vase and puts them on the kitchen table.

We all get changed and Tessa sorts out the jet skis, "guys there's four. So you guys go I'll canoe" She laughs and pulls out a canoe.

"Tess we can share you know?" I half laugh, Tessa has little trust.

"Tessa, it's your birthday. You're going jet skiing" George says, Adam  and Ross stop and look at her.

"Is it your birthday?" Ross asks, what a lad.

"No" Tessa says bitting at her lip.

"It is" George rolls his eyes at her.

"I don't like birthdays" she says faking a little smile and staring at the jet skis confused.

"How do we get them to the water?" I ask, we all stop and look at them lined up in the shed.

"I'll be right back" she says and walks up to the house.

"I can't believe we didn't get her a present" Adam says furrowing his eyebrows together, which Adam never does because he's Adam.

"We'll grab something tonight" I say and stare up at the garage confused as I hear Tessa laughing.

"What th-" George is cut off as the garage opens and Tessa rides a quad bike down onto the beach.

"I haven't ridden a quad in so long!" She laughs and parks by the shed.

"I thought you were a city chick?" I laugh as she stumbles off of the bike.

"Well yeah, but I have a lot of family down on the farm and stuff. So it was basically like a second home" she smiles and assesses the situation.

"Yeah I grew up on a farm.." I smile, oh how things change.

We finally manage to get all the jet skis in the water, and Ross decided that he'd canoe for a little while, which was hilarious to watch.

We all drove around for a little bit, jumping over the waves and speeding as fast as we could, Tessa then gave Ross her jet ski and climbed onto the back of mine.

"Matty, I will kill you if you drive insanely fast" she says her hands wrapping tightly around my middle as I speed up.

"Matty" she says tightening her grip as I speed up further.

"You okay babe?" I ask slowing to look at her, her head hidden in my back.

"I'm going to die" she says shaking her head.

"You drive" I offer, her face lights up and she smirks mischievously.

"Okay. We have a deal" she smiles and we quickly swap places. Tessa has an inner speed demon. It's scary.

She just laughs as we drive along the beach front, my grip tightening around her waist. She then suddenly comes to a stop.

"I have a better idea!" She says and drives back to the front of the house, swaps places with me and jumps over board.

"Well okay" I say but I'm pretty sure she couldn't hear me.

I drive around with the other guys, until I see Tessa wading through the water with a big inflated donut.

I drive over and Tessa ties the rope onto the back of jet ski, "you sure this is safe?" I chuckle, I don't want to injure anyone on their birthday, or at all.

"I have no idea"