"Bursting at the seams"

We just sit and eat pizza and watch the sun coming down, Tessa looks over at a group of surfers, concentration on her face.

"No way" Tessa says looking at a particular guy, she shakes her head and her smile widens, she takes off running down the beach

"Babe" I hear her yell, the name she only uses for me being yelled at another guy.

I watch as he jogs towards her, she jumps up and wraps her legs around him, I honestly get jealous and just angrily eat a slice of pizza as she gives him a huge hug.

She looks over at me and motions for me to come over, I close the pizza box and stroll over.

"Dylan this is Matty, Matty this is Dylan my brother" she says relief flooding over me, of course they're related, his gray blue eyes, long eye lashes, blonde hair swept to the side, good teeth. So related.

"Nice to meet you man" I say shaking his hand, he smiles and nods in return.

"Matty's in a band" Tessa says explaining, Jack just laughs.

"Of course he is" he says reflecting the type of guys Tessa's been with before.

"No, no, no" she laughs and shakes her head. "Matty's in a good band" she says, emphasis on the word 'good'

"Hey we have pizza if you want" Tessa offers, Dylan nods excitedly, so related.

"So little bitch how's it been?" Tessa says causing me to laugh.

"Good good, I'm engaged" he says causing Tessa to gasp.

"Congrats man! Who to?" Tessa says excitedly, I just shove another piece of pizza in my face.

"Remember Vika?" He asks her, she nods slowly.

"Well, we fell in love" he smiles, Tessa smiles but I can tell it's fake by the lack of expression in her eyes.

"That's so sweet! You better invite me to your wedding" she says with a smile, a fake one still.

"Vika will be so happy. Look I've got to go, but we'll catch up later" he says and takes a piece of pizza and leaves.

Tessa frowns, hurt filling up her eyes, "hey" I say pulling her into my arms, "it's okay" I say rubbing up and down her arms, her bottom lip starts to tremble.

"You'll be okay" I say looking into her eyes, her sad, sad eyes. She shakes her head a tear flowing out of her eye.

"He's going to marry the bitch" she says laughing through her tears, "after everything she did to him" she says angrily, her voice bursting with venom. It hurts me to see her this upset, Luca was right, her heart's bursting at the seams with love.

She explains how this girl cheated on him several times, most with his good mates, so low.

"It'll be okay, he's happy, you'll be happy..." I say pulling her into my chest , she hugs onto me, her tears dampening my shirt.

"It hurts. So, damn much. Because I don't want him getting hurt again, I can't see him unhappy" she says drying her tears.

I nod in understanding and look out at the sun as it sets the sky ablaze, colours dancing in the clouds.

"Look" I say making her head turn to the sea, she smiles at the pink sky.

"I'm sorry" she says her eyebrows furrowing together.

"For what?" I ask, making it obvious to her she has nothing to apologise for.

"You said you hate seeing me cry. I've ruined our day" she says softly, her voice heavy,

"You've not ruined this day. You created it, it's perfect" I say holding her tightly.

She smiles and stands up, putting the pizza boxes in the nearest bin, she goes to her car and pulls out two blankets.

"I intend on sleeping on the beach, so you can too, or if you're a total buzzkill you can sleep in the car" she says and throws four pillows at me.

"Did you bring me a pillow?" I tease.

"Shit, I forgot sorry" she pokes her tongue out me.