"Baby face"

"How do you guys put up with each other" Matty chuckles and has a sip from his orange juice.

"Luca is just tough as shit" I laugh.

"Tessa, tsk tsk. Tessa's tolerance is a bubbling concoction of booze, caffeine, antidepressants and the occasional drug usage here and there" Luca says spilling all my favourite things about me! Note the sarcasm.

"Hey. Your drugs honey, and only when you're around to keep me safe" I say pulling a baby face at him.

"What kind of drugs are we talking about?" Matty says clearly interested in the subject.

"Tessa likes to loose control you see" Luca says wiggling his eyebrows at the both of us.

"Shut up Luca" I say rolling my eyes at him. He sends a kiss my way and chuckles.

"Plus I don't need drugs to loose control" I smile and look down at my fingers as they tap on the table.

"That's obvious" Matty chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Babe if you make me a coffee I'll wipe the blood of your windows" Luca smiles and bats his eyelashes at me.

"If I heard literally anyone else say that, I'd be terrified" Matty laughs and finishes of him glass of orange juice, his words are always so true.

"Coffee Matty?" I ask with a bounce in my step as I walk to the kitchen, I can practically feel his eyes grazing over my body.

"Mmm" he purrs causing my cheeks to flush, I'm pretty sure he didn't even hear what I said.

I push the buttons on my coffee machine and wait for the water to heat up. While I wait I pull out a dust pan and brush and sweep up the glass from last night which I don't remember breaking.

"So Tess you looking forward to group session today" Luca says wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"Ugh, as if" I say quoting my all time favourite movie.

"Group?" Matty asks stacking all the plates on the table.

"I'm fucked up, remember?" I widen my eyes briefly and toss the glass into the trash.

"Can I come?" Matty says earning a laugh from both me and Luca.

"Nobody wants to go to group" Luca says and wraps up the blood spotted cloth in another cloth.

"I'll tag along" Matty smiles and brings the plates to the kitchen loading the dishwasher.

"If you wanted to know how unstable I am you could have just asked" I say and wipe down the table.

"I'll support you" he winks and smirks at me.

"You don't have to." I say honestly not wanting him to come, I don't want him to know all my problems.

"I insist"