"Try"

Tessa lays down one of the blankets on the sand and steps all over it to smooth out, she places the pillows down and finally throws her cover over the top.

"Is this even legal?" I ask with a smile.

"Who cares?" She shrugs and tucks into bed with a yawn, "bliss" she mutters and digs her head into the pillows.

"Ew I'm gross" Tessa says and quickly jumps out of her makeshift bed and runs over to the toilet block and turns on the shower.

I join her under the freezing cold water, "and now we have to wait forever to dry off" she sighs and runs to grab our towels, she throws my towel at me and wraps her towel around herself.

"I'm going to change, and do my teeth, because I feel gross" she says and shivers a little.

"You look gross too" I say jokingly, she laughs and whacks my arms.

"Tragic ain't it?" She laughs and grabs some clothes from her bag and tip toes to the bathroom.

I do the same and just throw on a pair of grey calvins.  I come out of the bathroom and throw my wet clothes in the boot of Tessa's car, next to hers. Too lazy to handle.

I hear Tessa laughing and look over at her in her grey Calvin Klein underwear set, "utterly tragic" Tessa says shaking her head.

"This was not intended" I chuckle and walk up behind her, I throw my arms over her shoulders and rest my head on top of hers.

She takes my hands in her small hands and plants a soft kiss on my hands, she lets go, "I'm going to sleep, I'm sleepy" she says and slides into her bed.

"Try being on tour" I say and get in the surprisingly comfortable makeshift bed.

"Try not being a one upper" she says a cheeky smile on her face, her eyes still closed.

"Try not being annoying" I say and turn to face her, a smile creeps back onto her lips,

"Try not to ask the impossible of me" she smiles and opens up her eyes.

"You win" I laugh and stare into her eyes, she scrunched her nose up at me.

"I'm dreading dinner with Josh's family" she says frowning.

I lay on my back and stare up at the stars, she rests her head on my chest and traces the tattoo on my chest.

"It'll be fine" I say slinging my arm around her, she shakes her head.

"They're divorced, super adamant, and strictly religious, racist and homophobic. I really don't understand how Josh is so different to them" she sighs into my chest.

"Well, we'll try... Make it better in some way" I say, she hums in response and dozes off. I place a small kiss and watch as her lips curl into a soft smile.