"Falling for you"

I watch Matty through the glass window as he does a radio interview. I can tell what he's saying just from his gestures.

He looks over to me briefly and smiles. Everyone else went out for tacos, but Matty was complaining about doing an interview alone so here I am.

I get up from my chair on the other side of the window and walk down the hall to the coffee machine.

I make us both a cup as I'm sure Matty will be finished soon, and if he's not I'll just drink it myself.

"How'd it go?" I ask as Matty comes out the room. Looking tired. Not from the interview but from all this touring.

"Good" she says as I hand him his cup of coffee. "This is the worst tea I've ever had" he says, I hold back a laugh.

"It's coffee, love" I giggle.

"Oh. In that case, it's actually quite nice" he nods in approval.

"Of course it's nice. I made it" I say earning a look from one of the people here that has 'why is that girl so self obsessed written all over it'

"That's my girl" Matty smiles at the person and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I like it when you say that" I whisper to him. He smiles down at me and has another sip of his coffee.

"Let's catch up with everyone for those tacos" Matty says leading me down the hall.

"One margarita please" I ask the lady serving our table. Our large table with a large amount of people.

"I'll have to check your I.D first" she smiles. My heart drops.

"Matty, I'm not old enough to drink here." I sigh and rest my head against his shoulder.

"I'll just have a vegetarian taco" I smile.

"Sorry, we're out of beans and all that." She says. I smile and nod. "Never mind" I whisper

"I'm just going to sleep on the bus or something. Jet lag" I say to Matty.

"We have a hotel room, love. Plus I'll come" he says starting to get up.

"No. No you're not. Stay here and have fun with your margaritas" I smile. I don't even know where the hotel is so I might just wonder around until their gig. Pass out under a tree or something.

I step outside and decide which way to go. Which honestly is taking much too long. A pair of arms wrap around me.

"Come on, let's go somewhere cool" Matty says.

"Don't you want to stay and eat tacos and margaritas?" Here's me, holding people back from what they can achieve again.

"Why would I do that when I can touch your bum and feed you corn chips" he says bringing a smile to my face.

"See, this is why we are good together" I nod. Apparently it's a win win situation?

"I'll buy us a nice bottle of wine..." He says, running his hands up and gown my arms.

"Then I'll be breaking the law" I smile to myself.

"That's kinda hot" Matty chuckles.

"I can't believe the drinking age is twenty one here. Let's go drink some wine in a park or something" I say.

"That sounds perfect" he smiles. "I'm guessing I have to buy the wine then" he chuckles.

"I can't be bothered getting a fake ID for one country"

"Josh told me you got him a fake ID that said he was fourteen so he could eat cheaper at buffets"  I burst into laughter.

"I-" I can't talk through my laughter, "I forgot that happened" I laugh. Oh god.