"Gasping for breath"

I pull my hair out of its tie and let the water slick it back out of my face, I'll sort it out later.

I pull myself out of the water and up onto the wharf, I quickly throw my shirt over me, but I'm wearing bright pink underwear and my shirts white, oh well.

"You guys suck" I pout

"We don't exactly live on an island" Matty says with a shrug.

"I'm serious I'm going to keep complaining until one of you jumps in that lake." I say and cross my arms and pout, they need to make the most of this man.

"Fuck it I'm going home" I say and start to walk off.

"Fine" Matty says and pulls his shirt over his head, I smile and turn back around, he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder, he starts to walk to the end of the wharf.

"No Matty! Matty!" I yell in protest, I whack at his back but he just chuckles.

"I thought this was what you wanted" he chuckles and runs off the wharf, we land in the water together, his arms wrapping round my waist, I smile and open my eyes underwater, I see Matty's eyes through the blur of the water, he smiles and pulls me into him, his lips crashing onto mine.

I wish it could last forever but Matty alone leaves me gasping for breath. We come up from the water, I smile at him and swim under the wharf, motioning for him to come too with one finger.

He swims over to me and stands on one of the wooden beams supporting the wharf, I smile and pull him closer to me, crashing my lips onto him, my hands fall in his hair and his arms wrap tightly around my body, he deepens our kiss and hoists me up around his waist, I'm surprised he didn't fall over.

I laugh as Matty's feet slip and we plunge into the water, spoke to soon. We continue our make out session underwater, I have to pull away and rise to the surface, dying for some air.

"You alright babe?" Matty says watching me with concern as I struggle to catch me breath slightly.

"Yeah, it's just.. Ah never mind" I smile and brush it off.

"Tell me babe" he says an wraps his hands around my waist.

"The doctors tell me not to hold my breath for long, heart problems, it's genetic." I say and lace my fingers together behind his neck.

"Shit, that's intense" he says his lips brushing over my forehead.

"It's just a precaution." I shrug and smile up at his concerned brown eyes.

"Were you born with it or something?" He says and strokes along the side of me cheek.

"I had a little hole in my heart, but physically that's healed" I say tracing the tattoo on his chest.

"Hmmm" he purrs, "but emotionally..." He says and smiles into my forehead.

"Hmmm" I hum into his chest, I listen to the sound of his heart. Then again, we all have holes in our hearts.

"What about your heart Matty?" I ask and plant a small kiss on his chest.

"Why don't you figure my heart out?" He chuckles, I smile and unwrap myself from his arms.

I swim under the water and kick my way from out under the wharf, almost to be killed by the other guys jumping into the lake in their underwear.

I laugh as they all pop up and shake water off their heads like wet dogs.

"That was much needed" George says. I roll my eyes at them, I can't even. I swim around a little and just enjoy the lake.

"We should have a swimming race, I'll thrash you all" George says, I roll my eyes and laugh.

"We should, I'll bet my tequila again" I smile and challenge him.

"I can't swim" Adam shrugs and swims back to the wharf.

"Yeah I'm out" Matty says and smiles and shakes his head at me.

"I'm with Adam and Matty" Ross says.

"Well, well Tessa, prepare to lose your tequila" George smiles.

"Ah, we'll see, what do I get if I win?" I ask and swim back to the wharf, our starting point obviously.

"I'll buy you dinner, and you can have my phone number" he chuckles.

"Well okay, I'm looking forward to that free dinner" I smile.

"Ok, we'll dive in, then swim to the dunes" he says pointing to where the dunes meet the water.

"Cool, can someone bring back my shirt for me though, cause it's kinda far and like, I'm really lazy, sorry" I ask.

"Yeah I will" Ross smiles.

"Ok, Matty you do the countdown or whatever" I say and follow George out of the water.

Matty counts us down and we both dive into the water, I kick furiously fast with my eyes snapped shut, my arms taking short and fast strokes, the way I was taught. I'm not losing my tequila, oh no.

I reach the dunes and flop onto the sand to catch my breath. I smile at George who swims up to the shore.

"I didn't know you can swim like that" George says puffing and laying on the sand next to me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, my friend" I smile over at him.

"Just that you're shagging my best mate" he says, my hand whacks at his arm. His smirk just grows.