"I need you"

I reach over and grab Gigi's phone. I need to meet this jared man. I'll try stop myself from slapping him.

I send him a text, from my phone of course. He actually replies which is surprising. We're meeting on my lunch break.

I peck Gigi on the cheek and head to the kitchen. "Morning" Harry says. There's still a heavy feeling in my chest.

"Morning" I smile.

"I cooked pancakes" he says nodding at a plate on the counter. "Help yourself" he smiles.

"Thank you" I say taking one onto my own plate. "Anyone heard from Josh?" I ask.

"Yeah. He's fine. Went to visit his family up in Queensland" he nods.

"I'm forever jealous" his family lives up in Kuranda. Josh says they're all hippies, but they're all really nice people.

"We should go up on a trip this year. Maybe go to splendour in the grass?" He asks.

"We don't have tickets" I say.

"Please. Not like you've never snuck into a music festival" he laughs. Yeah but now I actually get paid for the work I do.

"I can afford tickets now. Plus, they've moved those gross ass heat boxes of a toilet away from the fences. You have to climb the fence, then climb over the toilets. It's harder now"

"I see you've put some thought into this" he raises an eyebrow.

"No. I'm just observant. Plus, in not very good at climbing fences" I'm short.

"Get out of my house!" I hear a yell from the top of the staircase.

"Lucy, this isn't your house" Harry sighs.

"Harry!" She says.

"I'm just trying to talk to one of my friends" he sighs.

"Harry and I were just going now" I smile over at Harry. He nods and takes my hand, pulling me towards the front door.

"Drive" he says the second I get in the car. I do as I'm told.

"I hate that bitch" he says. I look over to him with wide eyes.

"Aren't you guys-"

"No. We're not together. I don't know why we ever were. Why were we even friends with her? She's so manipulative. She's so... So"

"Hey, deep breaths." He's freaking out.

"I'm good" he whispers.

"Well, I have to go to work, but if you want to stay at mine, you can." He doesn't work Monday.

"Thanks. I think I need a while to calm down. Sleep. I can't even sleep" he says.

"Well, lucky for you, I have a memory foam mattress" I giggle.

"Oh, I know" he smirks at me. I swat at his arm before heading up to my apartment.

"I just need to change, then you have the place to yourself" I smile at him.

"Always so welcoming." His eyes wonder down to my legs. Oh yeah, I have no pants on.

I smile and unlock the door. "Always so... Perfect" he whispers. Sorry, what?

I turn to look at him, his pupils dancing in the lights I forgot to turn off. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. His hand over my cheek. I miss this. But I don't. I don't.

"Harry..." I take his hand into mine.

"Sorry" he says.

"Don't be. You're one of my closest friends, Harry." Emphasis on the friends.