"Just another girl"

"Do you know what I thought when I first saw you?" Matty chuckles pulling me closer to him.

"What?" I slightly dread the answer.

"I hope she doesn't have to get pulled out of the mosh pit, away from me" he says, reminding me that to him, in just another girl. He has a song about it...

"You know what i thought when i first saw you?" I smile a little. He looks at me, asking  for the answer.

"I thought you were interesting, and I liked your tattoos" I smile.

We sit in comfortable silence until Matty's  car comes.

"Shall I drop you both at your hotel?" The driver asks.

"could you drop me at my apar-" I start but Matty cuts me off.

"Yes thank you" Matty smirks at me.
I rest my head on his shoulder and twist parts of his hair around my finger as we drive.

I brush my other hand over his crotch. "Babe once we start, we can't stop" he says stopping me. I bring my hand back up to rest on his thigh. Gently rubbing my hand up and down.

"Fuck it"  he says and picks me up onto his lap, I smile and bring my lips to his, pulling away early, he groans and I crash my lips back onto his.

I grind back and forth against him, a mix between a moan and a groan creeping from his lips.

" we're here" he says pushing open the car door, I climb out first and he leads the way to the elevator.

The elevator doors ping open and as soon as they close Matty crashes his lips onto mine, he holds me against the wall, holding me where he wants me.

I wrap my arms behind his neck pulling him closer to me, his kisses trail down the side of my neck, he kisses at my collar bones and then back up to my lips.

We pause as the elevator doors open, Matty rushes us to his room, flinging the door open and slamming it shut behind us.

He picks me up by my butt, my legs wrapping around his middle, he carries us over to the bedroom, the huge glass window taking up the whole wall catches my eye.

" Matty, people can see us" I say as he kisses my neck and lays me down on the bed.

"That's so hot" I finish causing him to smile against my skin.

He slips my dress over my head and I teasingly slowly unbutton his shirt one by one.

He begins to kiss down my stomach to my hips. "Matty, I want-" I'm cut off by my own moan, surprising me as he kisses the side of my hip. "To... You" I say between little moans.

"This isn't about me I told you" he says sternly.

"But I want to" I pout. He shakes his head.

He unhooks my bra and starts his assault of kisses, avoiding my sensitive spot all together. "Matty" I complain.

He licks over my sensitive spot, slowly and teasingly, I squirm on his bed but his arms pin my down, one holding both of my arms down, the other working on my other breast.

His kisses cascade down to the top of my underwear, he lets go of my arms and holds my hips in place as he rubs me lightly and slowly through my underwear.

His hands travel down my thighs and come back up to my hips as I start to squirm under his touch.

"Don't move baby" he says kissing my sensitive area on my hip. I try my best not to move but begin to squirm a little.

He pulls my underwear down slowly and tossed them onto the floor with my other clothes.

His fingers barely touch me where he knows I need him. "Beg baby" he says smiling up at me.

He kisses lightly on my most sensitive area, "please babe" I beg him to keep going.

His hands trail up my thighs and he sucks on my sensitive spot. " Matty!" I moan throwing my head back as he starts his movements.

He grins against my skin and continues to suck and lick, driving me crazy.  He slides two fingers inside of me pumping in and out, provoking moans to escape my mouth.

He find my sweet spot and curls his fingers inside of me, causing somewhere between a scream and a moan to fill the room.

"Matty" I say my hand moving to his head, My legs shake under his touch and my other hand grips onto the bedsheets for life.

He stops as my legs shake uncontrollably, I get to my knees in front of him and unbuckle his belt, pulling his boxers and pants down at the same time.

My hand starts to pump on his length, then my mouth moves onto his tip, "fuck" he moans, his hips bucking up to meet my mouth, using my hands and mouth in sync I continue to bob on Matty's length.

Moans escape his lips uncontrollably, telling me I'm doing my job well, "fuck.. Tess" he moans as I look up into his eyes. Little beads of sweat creeping down his face.

"Baby, you gotta stop" I say ignoring him for a little while longer. He moans as I stop and quickly puts on a condom.

He picks me up my legs wrapping round my waist and kisses my neck, he carries me over to the glass window, he pins me up against the window and slides into me with a moan.

He thrusts into me my head rolling to the side, fog from my breath covers a tiny piece of the window. He writes his name in the fog.

We both ride out our highs and flop back onto the bed and catch our breaths. "Are we having sex to often?" I ask, humour laced in my voice.

"Is there such thing?" He asks with a shrug.

"Three times a day perhaps" I laugh starting to feel slightly sore.