Chap 1

Mika Pov

I sat on my throne looking down at the papers. I groan slightly, staring at the pale orange ceiling and sigh. I am now 18 years old, and I have to get married to a princess from a human kingdom. I didn't want to marry a human, but my mother forced me in order to make peace and end all wars that happened over years between vampire and humans.
Today is the day I'm going to meet the princess , i get dressed wearing a white collar shirt with black pants and shoes with a red tie , i wore my suit jacket with a symbol of our kingdom which is a color red bat with black roses on the right side of my jacket . I fix my messy blonde hair making it neat and shiny as i put on my crown .

I stare at myself for a moment but it was interrupted by no other than Ferid Báthory
Sometimes every time i see him i just wanted to kill him and just burn him into ashes...but sadly i can't since he's my uncle .
"Mika~ i heard your gonna meet the princess from a human kingdom " "yeah and so ? " i replied . He only chuckled before doing his im gonna fuck you up smile. "Make sure after you married her your mother wants to have grandchildren " I blushed at what he said , Ferid laughs before walking out "see you in the carriage Mika~ " he closed the door before leaving me wanting to attack myself, i late calm myself down and stare at the mirror i hope that human princess knew who she's going to marry with .

============================

Chapter one.

What do you think , this is my first time writing a Mikayuu fanfiction
_
_

Owari No Seraph Fanfiction i don't own any characters