Chap 34

Yuu held his head in pain, black ooze  dropping from his broken wings stained the silver cage, the wings protected him surrounding him from the scientist. He doesn't bother lifting his head up. He felt safe, secured, he felt that his Seraph is protecting him from the evil of these humans. He hugs himself closer wanting to be away from the dark humans, Yuu felt a touch on his shoulder her slowly turned his head seeing Asuramaru smiling at him "Yuu, kill them " He said in a venomous tone having a sweet smile into a smirk, insanity Aura spread around the young teenager as if they're poisonous clouds. Yuu felt himself slowly passing out. He hold his head tightly he blacked out from the real world, away from the wicked world he witnessed.
             His giggles turned into a laugh an insane laugh that cause the scientists to back away slowly, their shaken legs couldn't make the move
To run away, his body slowly stood up like how zombies are in the movies. His wicked smile send shivers to their spine making them like their breathes the hard work they've done have lost control , quickly one of the scientist give a warning to others "Code red code red! Everyone out! The seraph lost control! Repeat the seaport control! " the group of scientist gain their strength to run off they turned into salt in a blink of the eye the once humans now to salt perish into the ground. Yuu stared down at the salt smirking in entertainment wanting to see more of this game.

                Mika glared at the male leader in front of them, he clenched his sword the leader name is still unknown but to Guren eyes, he knows who he is and by the expression of his violet eyes revealing anger and despair seems to attract Mika attention, he notice how Guren tried to control his anger, the blonde vampire knew that in any second He will attack the leader.
                 His bloodshot eyes glances at the man standing on top of the second building like a king of a hill he looked down at them as if their bugs waiting to perish down into their graves. He smirked in delight before letting out a chuckle "I am surprise you got here without being caught, I am surprise that you enter my place without permission " "I don't need your pathetic permission to enter your trash place " Guren replied in a furious tone, his body lightly shook as if they wanted to hurt the man, wanting to dislocate every inch of his body, he took a deep breath then spoke again hoping that he have calmed down.
                   "why you call this trash, this place give opportunity to create a whole new world -" "a whole new world over my ass, you only care about becoming powerful, you wanted to kill both us humans and vampires, you wanted more war " Krul interrupted, he sakura pink eyes glow as she move away from the dark spot. The leader growled under breath, clinching his fist, his anger towards both humans and vampire, he disgusted on how they wanted to make so called PEACE for the future and everyone. He despised the fact that everyone is agreeing and that's where he come in. He slowly walks to the stairs staring at the group of so called heroes "I guess you wanted that child of yours back... Right " "give him back now Kureto I got no time for stupid chit chat " Guren said getting his sword out in action. Mika sense a smell so familiar to him, his eyes widened.

            Shiona was the first to check up on him "Mika... What's wrong, you sense something " Mika turned to Yuu friends he took a breath "Were too late, they already succeed on turning Yuu into a seraph " Krul said before Mika could, he glared at Kureto and snarled "damn you ! " the male only chuckle which turns into a laugh "he was a perfect weapon, the last seraph! With him, we could win against you all! As soon we finish you, our weapon will make this world beautiful! " "but you can't control him boss, you lost  " a voice echoed the room Guren turned his head and his eyes widened in both relief yet mixture of worry, his single breath was as if all air was off his body.
                  Ferid smirked in delight chuckling "this is going to be a interesting war ". Guren ignored Ferid nothing leaving his sight from the male up in the staircase five meters away from Kureto.

"Shinya.... "

_________________________________________

                    I'm sorry for this terrible long update, I'm now in college and its not easy for me ;---; anyways I will TRY to write more chapters but if I'm not I will need your help, thank you and I'm am terribly sorry and enjoy the story