Chapter 33

"I accept the deal... "

         Asuramaru smirks at Yuu response before walking towards Yuu "that's a good response Yuu, you made the right choice " he said in a cold deadly voice with a sweet smile causing Yuu to have shivers down his spine, Asuramaru lifted his hands up "now.... Give me your hand to seal the contract then I'll grant you the power you needed to stop the enemy " Yuu wasn't sure if he could trust his demon friend, he doesn't know what happens but what he knows is that he won't have time to think it over its either take a risky deal or kill everyone he cares about under enemy hands.

                 Yuu lifted his hand and shook the purple hair hands, he was still concerned if he could trust him but its worth it, he'll do anything to protect his loved him. Everyone protected him during the years, he's gonna make sure that the enemy suffer like he does. Torturing him showing no guilt or worries. He wants to tear them apart, seeing their blood and insides coming out of their bodies, that made him turn his frowning face to a bloodthirsty smile with a hint of insanity. Asuramaru smirks seeing his friend snapped. He planned the idea of killing everyone he loved, he waited until he patiently waited for this moment and it came true.
                    He was happy. It was time to take control of him "Yuu..  You ready to make your enemy pay " Yuu only smiles "yeah.... I can't wait.... " with that everything around Yuu turned black.

        Guren patted himself on the back seeing the enemy in battlefield, he was happy that Krul handed him and some soldiers cloak that have invisibility magic and shit. Mika was next to his lovers face, his shiny sky blue eyes not leaving his sight on his prey. He's ready to kill but he knows if he attacks he ruined the plan and get his ass beat by Guren and his mom, he shivers seeing how hard his mother kick its like Mika being the doll while Krul is a child. He also doesn't wanna mention where Krul kicked him out the window for calling her short. Now I know why short people should never be messed with he thought his beads of sweat appears having a nervous expression.
                  Guren watches Mika with a confused yet annoyed look on his face "I bet he's thinking about Yuu either stay as a boy or a girl " he sigh mumbling "he better not get a boner... That'll be hilarious to see " he chuckles quietly "you know I heard that " Mika said in a monotone voice "so, does it look like I care " he replied back causing Mika to have a tick on his head I wanna give this old man a beating but I don't wanna get kicked the blonde vampire thought.

              As the allies are in hiding, the enemy are already in armed, they filed In line of ten waiting for orders from their boss. On top of a small boulder a man walks out of the darkness he have simple black hair and dark purple eyes, he wore a buttoned commander uniform.
            His eyes scanned his weapons and soldiers as if their victors yet trash to be thrown, he spotted a big rectangular cage that'd covered in black cloth preventing anyone from seeing what's inside. "sir, everything is ready as you planned what is your next order " said a blonde hair woman wearing the same soldier uniform as him holding a clipboard in hand "good and how is our Seraph? " he said showing her a snickered smile causing the young woman to flinch after hearing the word Seraph "the S-Seraph is in stable condition, he is now under your control " he was pleased on what she said, he was happy to see everything fall apart under one child.

                 The allies were already underground which leads to the enemy base, Guren quietly observe the area making sure no enemy was found. Yoichi clinches on his bow while Kimizuki nervously stares at Yoichi, his brown eyes scanned the soldiers and his friends. Shiona giggles humming a song while almost pissed off Mistuba was about to slap the living shit out of the purple hair girl.
             "D-Do you t-think Y-Yuu-san is okay... I-I'm worried a-about him " Yoichi sounded scared but yet he tried to be confident. Kimizuki just shrugs before petting the young teenager "don't worry that fire head princess will be okay ". Guren was in deep thoughts he gotta figure out what to do, he cannot fail this war. But his other mind was worried about Shinya he couldn't stop thinking about him. He took deep breaths and shake his head having no time to think about anything. Just the war.
                Mika was still deep in thought but is different this time. He felt in his beating heart that something isn't right, something happened to Yuu. The paining grip on his chest. "All right we're heading to the underground laboratory remember to stay on guard " Guren explained as they all reached the door quietly opening it.
               Guren was the first to go in, his eyes scanned the empty lab, he moved his hand signaling to tell the small group of soldiers to move forward. Beads of sweat starts to fall off from his forehead and cheek, feeling something was off.... Too off.
                 Once all soldiers are in position and waited for Guren orders. The blonde vampire Mika smell an enemy here "Guren..... He's here "

"WELCOME DEAR FRIENDS! "

_________________________________________
So so so sorry again for the late update I again the author is having problems again :0 but good news I'll work more chapters.... But any who enjoy this chapter!!!