Chap 9

MIKA POV

I sat next to Yuu staring at him with worried and desperate , his health is getting worse and the black veins on his neck are growing more that it reaches to his chest , Guren told me that if those balck veins reaches to his heart he'll.....DIE.
I clentch my fist in anger punching a wall causing a hole how dare that intruder hurt my Yuu , why are they after him , i know its for a experiment but...why are they so eager to have Yuu in their hands ? Why don't they want peace ? I mean we all want wars to be over , we want to share this world together in peace . Damn those hunters , how dare they... they're the REAL monsters , monsters that only want destruction and blood they want to see the last one standing turning humans into lab rats and Yuu is one of them . His Famliy died when they tried to escape , Yuu was the only survivor as for the other victims...they passed away .
I stare down at Yuu weak state , Its my fault for not staying with him if i didn't left he wouldn't be in this condition...but its to late to got to the past , he got hurt and i was the one to blame but yet Guren isn't mad instead he have that shock and dispair mix with anger and sadness in his eyes.
I took deep breath trying to calm down , you won't lose Yuu-chan you won't lose Yuu-chan , stay positive, stay positive , stay positive after i cool down i then heard scream i turned seeing Yuu screaming in pain the blood coming out of his eyes , i quickly ran to him "Yuu-chan ! Yuu-chan wake up ! " i tried to wake him up but nothing work , he kept screaming in pain , the scream stabs my heart ripping it into shreads , his scream makes me want to jump off the roof .

I slowly pet his soft messy black hair i don't care if half is his wig his scream silent down , his breathing turn back to its almost pace , i smile in relief seeing my Yuu-chan is back . The door swung open revealing tiredsome Guren and my mother Krul "i heard screaming, is everyhing okay ?" My mother was the first to talk walking towards me and my "wife" she gasp seeing the poor state Yuu was in "oh my goodness she's really worse than i thought....this is terrible , Yuki..." she creased Yuu cheek feeling coldness in his skin "she's cold .." was all my mother said . Guren walk over picking up Yuu "Mika...can you pack her stuff , she's going to stay with you " My eyes widened my Yuu-chan is going to stay with me , my felt happy and excited knowing that my Yuu-chan is staying but my other half is saying that we know why he's going with us .

▶▶TIME SKIP ◀◀◀

After packing everything that's Yuu stuff and making sure no ond sees his boy clothing in the carriage, everything is prepared to go back home , until the antidote is made Yuu is going to stay at my palce for protection .
I am never going to leave his side again , i will make sure nothing hurts Yuu-chan . After saying our farewell to Guren i look down , his face was an angel the way his skin shine in the sun , his black raven hair shimmer as each strand sparks . I was still upset with myself i wasn't a great future husband, Yuu is in this condition because of me .

I promise to myself i will never to leave Yuu-chan side again i won't let those monsters dressed as humans hurt him , i will kill them with my own sword just to keep them safe , oh the blood splattered on the ground with their guts flying over the place...that's right...no one will seperate us , no matter what kill who ever tried to separate us...kill....kill ..kill i mentally slap myself causing a red mark on my cheek , my mother and uncles staring at me like they saw a donkey for the first time . Even though that's kinda true . I sigh...man now that's how it feels like to be a yandere...i need to be careful or else I'll become full Yandere .
I stare at my Yuu-chan before kissing his cold pale skin I'll protect you....My precious Princess .

===========================

Chapter Nine is complete , what do you think of yandere Mika in a scene ?

Chapter Ten is coming soon