Chap 22

YUU POV

After the little fight Guren has with Shinya, I stare face to face at the man who tried to inject me with weird liquid in the syringe back at the hotel,you know I find it weird how Shinya and Ferid are combined, they're annoying, childish and let's not forget their annoying child grin.

"so it seems you were turned into a girl how surprising, if you were my age I'll totally go out with her " he joked before two sword appears in one side of his neck

"what... "

"did... "

"you.. "

"say.. "

"Shinya... "

"asshole.. "

Both Guren and Mika said finishing each other sentences having the aura I hate to have, turning to Face at Shinya who's just smiling chuckling having his pretty child aura

Man he's strong, I can't handle Guren or Ferid, this man... Who tried to experiment me again has guts to be happy...

I thought sweat dropping before shaking my head and ask "what do you want from me? " I said in a serious tone, not leaving my eyes off his Silver almost very light purple eyes.

Shinya stares at me before replying "fine, I was going to kidnapped you and my boss is going to turn you into a weapon " I blinked silently that was a fast response.

"don't tell me, is it because of the wedding that's coming up? Your boss wants to have another war " Kimizuki said "ah such a clever boy, that's the truth.. As you see Yuu, you think that everything inside you is safe but what you don't know is that your powers are awakening, sooner or later you'll go rampage killing everyone around you " Shinya said staring at me before his eyes scan at my left side of my neck that revealed a mark almost like seal "I didn't try to kill you, I was trying to help you... And that seal was the way to make sure you won't awakened it "

"so in truth you disobey your boss order and protected him " Krul replied "that's right, when I discover that my boss not only make Yuu into a monster but also to kill him to 'save' the people then blame you vampires and Guren for turning a innocent child into a monster then take over the kingdom so pretty much yeah that's the reason why I disobey " Shinya finished

I stare at Mika and Guren with worry before being hugged by Krul, not going to lie and stuff but I always wanted to feel the warmth of a loving mother, my mother never did that to me, she either hits me or calls me demon same goes for my father. I lowered my face and smiles a tiny bit.

So this is the warmth of a loving, protective mother... Your lucky to have a mother Mika... If only my mother did the same I thought starting to feel sleepy, then I closed my eyes.

MIKA PERSON POV

The face Yuu make.. It stabs my heart, my mother giving Yuu a lot of love and warmth. I remember when Guren told me how broken Yuu was when he was left alone, he never smile, he never eats anything.

Every time he sees a mother and child in town he'll break down in tears, he loved his mother deeply but his mother abandoned him instead of giving her child love.

It gets me mad on how a parent did that! Yuu was only three, three for sakes! I'm glad that Krul was there for him, because I finally see the smile of my lover plastered on his face.

I stared at the white hair male putting my hands on the table "what happened when you tell the plan to us? " the male stares at me and smiles "simple... They'll kill me" our eyes widened hearing the three words, what kind of enemy we're going to be up against for sure he's pure evil.

SHINYA POV

I lowered my head staring at the floor, why am I still smiling, I'm going to get killed.. And yet I'm still smiling.

I stared up a bit looking at Guren as he talks with the queen an prince of vampires my eyes saddened looking down seeing tears dripping on the floor Guren.... How am I gonna tell you how I feel if I'm gonna be dead soon...

================================

BONUS CHAPTER

Shinya still tied up staring at everyone expect for Yuu and Krul "wait I was always wondering if you injected Yuu a protection seal and it isn't poisonous " Shinya nodded "then.... What about the problem with Yuu... If it isn't poisonous then " Mika and everyone thought for a bit before Shinya spoke "did you know that Guren know all along " everyone blinks before turning well more like glaring at Guren where he stands but disappeared seeing the door wide open.

"get him!!!! " Shiona yelled before Yuu's friends started running after him weapons in hand (even though they knew they can't beat him ) leaving Mika and Shinya alone sweet dropping "so... How's life? " Shinya ask "eh well, well, since you didn't want to hurt Yuu " "that's nice "

"... "

"... "

"... "

"... "

"do you wanna see embarrassing photos of Guren I found in his office drawer? " Mika ask holding a big box of photos Shinya eyes sparkled then nodded "yes!!! "

================================

I hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!

Will Shinya boss haunt him and murder him?

When the heck will Yuu turned back to a boy?

Does Guren really want grandchildren?

Find out in the next chapter

Bye bye! ヽ(^。^)丿