Chap 11

MIKA POV

           I walk back in the room seeing Yuu-chan asleep , I smile slightly walking towards his bed . I sat next to him rubbing his cheeks softly , his sleeping face is beautiful almost like a angel . I move his black hair seeing the black veins still growing, I move the covers revealing his legs , my eyes widened from what I saw .

          Black veins wrapped around his legs as purplish pink almost like sign appears small blood , I could almost see his muscle skin after the marks disappeared . I grabbed the bandages and wrapped his legs covering the scene . The sickness is getting worse and worse than I thought , Guren have to hurry or else Yuu dies !

GUREN POV

     I punched the wall throwing the books hitting the wall. The potion is complete but there's going to be some problems the ingredients Is not complete to make the potion right but its the only way to cure Yuu . I know Yuichiro is a annoying dumb head boy who dresses as a girl for the sake of the kingdom , but he's my son and I'll do everything I can to save him , truth is I always wanted to be a father but I don't know how .
           When I adopted Yuu , I was happy yet sad when he told me his story . He's like a child version of me but more...ignorant . I calm down putting the cure in a bottle , tomorrow I'm heading to Krul's castle to give Yuu the cure . I hope I'm not to late .

YUU POV

      Release it Yuu.....

What....release what....what's the voice is talking about .

Release your gift.....

My gift ? What is it talking about "what are you talking about ! " I yelled , my body is surrounded by darkness , I look seeing where the voice came from . I can't see where I'm going , I am still confused bout the gift and stuff...

Run away from them

        Run away ? What the hell its talking about and who is they ?

WAKE UP !!!

     I shot my eyes opened and quickly sat up breathing heavily I look around quickly and sigh . I wanted to know more , I think I'm going crazy I slap myself hard in the face "ow..." I look down on my legs as I tried to move them "nothing....I still can't move them " "Yuu-chan are you alright" I turned seeing Mika with a worried face "yeah I'm alright , just a nightmare that's all " I smiled at him softly not wanting to make him more worried than he already is "okay...I'm just worried about you..." He sits by me kissing my forehead before he places my head on his chest . His heart...I could hear it's beating goimg fast and steady like drums .

            Mika told me Guren is going to come tomorrow to give me the cure , I hope I'll be cured because once I do I'm going to kick Kimizuki ass for not getting me strawberry cake !

MIKA POV

He's going to kick Kimizuki ass...I could tell with that smile on his face sometimes Yuu need help on anger issues . I sweat dropped still seeing his smile its cute but scary as hell. Well better be prepared for tomorrow because Yuu-chan is going to be healed....I think.

==============================

Here is Chapter Ten and here we go with Yuu-chan wanting to kick Kimizuki ass

Will the cure of Yuu sickness work or failed ?

What on the next Chapter