Chap 2

Mika Pov

Riding in my carriage ignoring Ferid words thinking on what should i do once i meet the princess. Just walk up right to her and say "hello human im going to be your husband and suck your blood " i laughed a bit inside on what i just said.
After five hour long ride i finally got off the carriage and stretch before staring at the castle , it was quite beautiful. The castle is old but beautiful as the red roses surrounds every part , the Windows are covered by bright green curtains, the towers covered in vines with thorns like those towers are important.
I heard a cough and look up at the old stairs seeing a male with dark black hair and i think he has Violet or dark brown almost black eyes . On his head he wore a crown that's shiny pure sliver "hello , my name is Guren Ichinose king of this kingdom , welcome Prince Mika son of Queen Krul " I bow slightly this king is weird but he's no more weirder than Ferid.
Entering the castle was more beautiful than the outside . Guren sat in his Thorne and stare at me "young prince you ready to meet my daughter ? " i just nod in response, his eyes wasn't happy he snapped his fingers as the two maids quickly went inside a door behind the king .
I waited with my uncle and the human king in the dining room drinking wine , i sigh staring around the ceiling it have a beautiful design of angels holding a long bright yellow ribbon . Man , this have been 20 minutes when she's comin my thoughts was interrupted by the door opening "your highness she's here " Guren smirks "let her in " the maid nodded before closing the door and seconds later opened again revealing someone "there she is " i turned around then my jaw dropped and blushes .
In front of me is a beautiful girl with medium short black hair like midnight flowing down on her shoulders, her eyes are light green that shines like stars its so beautiful that i could keep staring at her eyes . She wore a bright green strapless Victorian dress with black ribbon on her waist and back , the dress also have black ruffles as well . The dress is beautiful like her hair and eyes "awww ~~ Mika-chan is already in love " I shook my head punching Ferid harshly by the arm .
Guren walks up to the young princess and smiles "this is my daughter, come on say your name daughter " she stares at me blushing then bow "m-my n-name is Pr-Princess Y-Yuki....n-nice to m-meet you your highness " .
I swear, that shy timed voice stabbed my heart....kill me....i am in love . I stood up walking up to her i now before grabbing her hand and kiss her palm "the pleasure is mine princess " she blushes more before smiling a bit . I wonder what she's thinking ?

Yuu Pov

I swear i am going to kill Guren for this !!!! How dare he forced me to dress as a girl and meet a vampire prince who doesn't know i am a male A GODDAMN MALE !!!!!
But i gotta admit it...this Mika is sure cute - What the hell am i saying !!!!
I continue doing my girly act when i stare myself in the mirror dressing up as a princess i swear...i really do look like a girl.

Mika Pov

Eh i think she's thinking about me i smile at her blushing face . I heard Ferid saying the most pathetic thing with Guren like i hope you make grandkids and Guren is like try and hurt her im going to kill you and burn you
Wow gotta say me and Yuki have something in common. I just hope this won't go far....and like i said....i am in love with her...look at her she's to beautiful i want to marry her already , even though she's flat chested but i don't care ! I started to fan boy on my mind thinking about how perfect she is .

Yuu Pov

Why the hell is he fan boying oh that's right im a pretty pretty shy princess!! I guess this won't be bad....somehow i just hope he doesn't know.....

============================

Here is Chap 2 I hope you enjoy this Chapter the next Chapter is coming up !