Chap 31

In this chapter its only gonna be a flashback of Guren and Yuu moment enjoy!!!!!

It was early morning, no sound was created expect for the sound of soldiers preparing for battle, both vampires and humans fighting against a enemy, Guren wearing his military uniform which is all black, his sword placed in his right hip, he held a serious expression, he grip his sword rightly as he lowered his head
His serious now turned to poignant, he felt that Yuu was already in harm. He can tell by his heart, its as of his heart is connected to his adoptive son, he chuckles a bit remembering when Yuu told him a small story the day after Yuu was taken in the castle.

The rain makes a tapping sound by the glass clear window, a small child no order than 6 was placed in bed his feminine face stares at the cloudy sky, like he sees the weather a new thing. He couldn't sleep, he was still scared, yes he was glad that he escaped from his so called "home " but he got problems trusting the grown raven hair male who took him in.
He was scared what the grown male will do, but he closed his eyes and starts to take breath
He calms down. His bedroom door swung opened seeing the grown male in front of him holding a plate of cookies and hot chocolate.

Guren stares at the child on front of him, seeing how skinny and pale he is, its like he never was fed. He placed the cookie down on the small coffee table, he knew that the small boy have trouble trusting him, whenever the small boy sees him he hides, but who could blame him. After all he was tortured and experiment by grown adults

Guren sat in bed having a serious expression but his eyes softened seeing the boy hiding under in blankets "hey Yuu... Can you get out of the blankets, I wanna talk to you " the boy Yuu tilted his head still being scared before slowly removing the blankets. He stares at Guren shaking slightly thinking he'll hurt him like what those scientist did. Guren fix his raven hair before smiling slightly "don't worry Yuu I won't bite.... Are you hungry? " once he heard the last words Yuu quickly nodded his head already having his mouth drooling. Guren chuckles at his expression before bring the cookies and hot chocolate to The small Raven hair boy placing it lightly on the bed.
Yuu tilts his head to the side confused, he's confused as he stares at the cookies, he slowly picks up one and took a bite, with a single bite Yuu already starts shoving cookies in his mouth. Guren just smiles seeing the boy eating the cookies thank god he's eating... I gotta tell the chef to make buffet he thought.

After enjoying a midnight snack, Yuu wiped his eyes yawning. Guren placed Yuu in bed covering him in warm blankets, right before he leaves he felt a tug on the back of his shirt. The grown male looks down staring at the child, he notice how his features changed quickly "p-please don't g-go... F-Father " Guren eyes widened in surprise hearing those words coming from his mouth, Yuu quickly hides under the blankets thinking he gotten Guren angry. But He can't help it, both his parents died.. He doesn't know about love from a parent, he thought Guren was like a father so he have to say it. He waited for the grown man to beat him or yell.

But nothing happened.

He was confused before feeling a touch on his head, slowly removing the covers, he found himself staring at Guren he saw his smile plastered on his face. "I'm happy that you called me father Yuu... " okay what the world is going on with me why am u acting like this he starts to sweat dropped, Yuu stares at Guren "y-you know what my m-mother said... " Guren blinks before staring at the child ".. Mama told me that, if I child have no parents, then their heart starts to send out a signal. A person who hears the heartbeat will go after it, meaning both the orphan and adult will have a connection really strong, so strong both of them have instinct or feelings on how one of them feels, its also another word for a love towards both parent and orphan as a family " he showed his small but sweet smile causing Guren to stay in shock.
He ruffled the child's hair and chuckled "well... Guess that's what we have a family connection, all right kiddo time to sleep " he replied seeing how tired Yuu is, again he placed Yuu in bed and slowly walks out smiling "good night.... Son " he said having a small blush of embarrassment.

Guren chuckled at his past moment with Yuu, he couldn't help but chuckled seeing how much Yuu changed him, before he met Yuu he was bossy, ignorant, not caring about work. But now he is now who he become, he frowns feeling his chest in pain. Yuu is suffering greatly, he clinched his fist sending out a silent growl "I will make them pay for messing with us humans and vampires "

He turned his head around seeing the soldiers all suited up and armed, their lined in a horizontal way. He now held a serious face before speaking "listen up!!! The enemy were up to is not easy to defeat but with the help of Queen Kruls soldiers we will make them pay for all harms they did!! " the soldiers cheered with pride and courage knowing this war could be the end for their lives but they are confident and know they will be honored for making the future better.

The war today will end....

Every soldiers wonder.....

WHO WILL WIN THE WAR....

_________________________________________

I'm so happy that I finished this chapter!!!! Thank Jesus :D all right! I hope you're ready for the next chapter! ^^

What will happen to the future?

What happened to Yuu?

Will Shinya wakes up?

Find out in the next chapter