Chap 25

Its been three days and Yuu still haven't woken up from his deep slumber, Mika stayed by his side not leaving a second at least to take a shower, His sky blue eyes scan his lovers sleeping body as he smooth Yuu Cheek's like he's made out of glass, so fragile, so sensitive that's what makes Yuu a easy target for enemies.
        His phobia towards war and blood shed makes Yuu trembled in fear, even at the slightest arguing makes the poor raven hair boy shake in fear. Guren told Mika and everyone that the enemy is still out there and needed to be found, with Shinya by their side, they'll finally will find the boss who wants Yuu.

Right now it was sunset, the sun slowly moves down in the bright blue ocean sea going to its slumber, the sky turned from blue to light orange mix with yellow and bright pink with tint of purple and red. Mika stood by the window staring at Yuu then at Mika. He started to grow worried, scared that he'll never see Yuu sweet smile.

MIKA POV

I've grown more worried for Yuu and it's my fault that he's hurt, my beloved Yuu-chan if I was still there with you then this will never happen, we would've been to the date I planned for a week.
         I clinched my fist in anger that man, how dare he hurt Yuu-chan like that I won't forgive him!  He's going to pay!  Once I see his face I'm going going to make him suffer I am going to tear him limb by limb taking all his blood and soul from him. I don't care if mother gets mad at me, I don't care what happens to me I will protect Yuu-chan up matter what and I won't let any other bad guy touch him because if they do, they DIE.

Today's the fourth day and I couldn't sleep, I hold Yuu hands tightly feeling his warmth on my cold ones like a heater, his hands are smooth and soft, it makes my Palms warm. Everyone is still looking for the man in cape that injured Yuu, that man it seems he knows Yuu really well because Guren inform us that man is the same man that kept kidnapping Yuu

            As time goes by, I felt movement and jumps my head up seeing Yuu sitting up, his emerald eyes still shining staring at me "hey Mika what happened? " I smile happily an hugs him kidding his face "Yuu-chan you're awake!!!! " Yuu chuckles "what happened! Mika calm down! "
         I pull then hug away and stares at him before explaining the events to him, after a while he nodded his head and sigh "man... So they haven't caught the man yet " I shook my head causing him to sigh again "how do you feel now Yuu-chan " he smiles at me lightly causing me to blush that smile always make me turned on "I'm fine just hungry " I stood up and ran "stay in bed Yuu-chan I will bring you breakfast stay in bed!!!! " with that I left Yuu-chan alone closing the door.

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuu stares at the close door and then winced in pain on his chest he walks to the bathroom and took off his shirt revealing a horrible mark that's mixed with black purple and red shaped like a heart right where has ribs are I'm going to get stronger no matter what! Yuu replied before tucking his shirt back in his place.

Hehehehe everything is going well... Soon you will get stronger... Until the day I take over your body... Yuichirō....

_________________________________________

Sorry everyone for the late update again I was studying for finals!  Please forgive me! 

What was the mark Yuu have? 

Will everyone know Yuu makes a deal with a demon? 

Find out in the next chapter!!