Chap 21

This is my longest chapter I ever made, I usually give up but seeing how many people read it, I just couldn't stop... So enjoy the chapter everyone!!

________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

"it seems that This white hair male sure know how to put up a fight against the king " Krul said observing Shinya head to toe examining him like she never seen a human.

Guren stares at the files he found inside Shinya's coat, he opened it revealing all the info and pictures of Yuu every small notes telling details of his process "it seems he was watching Yuki the whole time, examining her " "wow really! That man is sure a pervert I mean look at how many pictures he took of your daughter " Guren growled having a tick on his forehead seeing Ferid holding the pictures of Yuu laughing explaining every detailed to Crowley who randomly appeared, both vampires chuckled at the scene, both Guren and Krul along with Shinya who is awake the whole time sweat dropping "are they that childish?" "yes they're always childish and stupid, and when did you wake up " Guren replied still having a tick on his head fixing his black hair with his fingers "10 minutes ago " Shinya smiles

Guren stood silent glaring at Shinya not saying a word before turning away. I'm surrounded by idiots... Both Guren and Krul said.

Krul punches the both vampires sending them flying "were sorry!!!! " "shut it you jackass!!! "

Yuu lay in bed as Mika tries to cheer him up with Shinoa and her friends, ever since the fight Yuu refuses to laugh or smile even eat. And it starts to make Mika worried, he did everything he can to make his lover laugh or smile at least.

Yuu just sat there in bed showing no emotion as if he's dead and tired of them. Shinoa sigh shaking Yuu "come on!!! Smile! Smile!!! " Yuu turned his head with no emotion in his eyes before Kimizuki and Mika pulled Shinoa away from Yuu.

"what we're going to do? He's still not talking! Come on Mitsuba I thought you said Yuu is easy to cheer up you lied! " "I'm sorry I didn't know that he has fear of fight and death " Mitsuba replied arguing with the pink hair boy as they send electric signals at each other, making yoichi trying to calm them down.

While everyone was taking Yuu laid down in bed covering himself, no one knew under the covers Yuu was smirking silently laughing as devil horns appears this is the best day ever

Meanwhile back at the base of Guren office Shinya still tied up in a chair hopped away avoiding the swing of the sword as Guren chased him with a angry devil face steam coming off his head, the tick free bigger on his head swinging his sword fast and clumsy.

Both males ran back and forth in high speed as Krul sweat dropped not saying anything but in her mind I am definitely surrounded by idiots... Ferid and Crowley laughs pointing on how funny Guren is getting mad as a child "I can't believe he gets mad so easily " Ferid chuckled smirking "I know who gets mad over having a protective father side its good you know "

"but instead he's trying to kill the one person who knew what's going on "
Guren kept chasing Hopping on chair Shinya yelling "STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME EVERYWHERE I GO YOU CREEPY!!!! " Shinya turns still smiling as he keeps hoping "but why not Guren, you were so adorable seeing how protective you are towards your daughter and how cute you are when your by yourself doing work " that made Guren mad more "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!!!! "

"but you have to catch me first "

"STOP HOPPING YOU RABBIT AND FIGHT ME!! "

"but why??? Do you know I'm tied up, and that's not fair "

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAMN!!!! "

"oops I made him more mad oh boy gotta hop fast "

Krul sweat dropped more before slamming the door opened walking put "I'm gonna leave I don't wanna see this anymore " " don't go your highness the shows getting better " Both Crowley and Ferid replied sitting down on the chairs eating popcorn which both came put of no where.

"yeah no, I gotta check on Yuki anyways bye bye " she closed the door leaving the both vampires stare at each other and shrug continuing watching the show.

Let's say that Guren and Shinya chased each other back and forth for 7 hours making both vampires Crowley and Ferid to die at laughter, both males didn't know that everyone was watching the whole scene Shinoa joining in the vampires while the rest of course either stood silent not saying anything asking their mind what the heck is going on while Yuu and Mika face palm.

________________________________________

I want to add some humor so here is Chap 21 everyone.

I hope you enjoy the chapter

How funny was this chapter?

Will Shinya tell the plan to Guren and Krul?

Will Yuu stop pretending to be emotionless and smile for freaks sake?

Soon in the next chap and sorry for the late update.