Chapter 30

Yuu coughs as he lay on the floor under his pool of blood his one bright beautiful emerald green now turned dark forest green his dull eyes examine the scientist inside.  the tube he's in is filled with purple smoke parts of his bodu"all right that's  enough, turn the smoke machine " a female voice said, the scientist nodded before he turned off the machine, Yuu coughs roughly making his face seem cutting. His vision blurred in the sight seeing the halfhearted people, they stares at Yuu with sadness mixture with grave reaction, he notices them leaving the underground lab, he weakly sits up clinching his chest breathing heavily like a small weakly wind. His eyes not looking down seeing puddles of blood dropping down from his nose.

          He hugs himself letting out small tears, he sniffs and wipes his bloody nose with his dirty green dress, he later heard the tube door opened seeing three drunkards, Yuu slowly backs away seeing their evil smirk plastered on their faces, he starts to shake...
He knows what's gonna happen, he wants to escape.
             The three drunkards starts to walk towards Yuu, the black hair teenager kept backing, his dull eyes widened in fear, he was scared VERY VERY scared he closed his eyes before he felt the males grabbing him, pinning him harshly in the ground he heard laughter from them before tears starts to fall

When will this be over.......

              Mika quickly lift his head up he stood up staring at the window, he couldn't sleep or drink blood. He was greatly worried of Yuu in his heart he knew, Yuu is hurt and the hunters are doing something bad to him or even worse, he clinched his shirt, his pale hands shaking. He stares at the shining mom with glowing stars. Staring up he closed his eyes "I may not know who you are but please.... Please protect yuu-chan.... Please.... " he felt his own tears streaming down, he loves yuu deeply.

                   He opened his eyes his once blue orbs turning bloody red, he held a serious face "I will make sure they pay for taking him away from me and his family " he didn't leave his sight on the bright moon as he fix his hair "tomorrow we'll fight... Who will live and who will die " 

              In the hospital Guren sat next to Shinya, he sigh in relief seeing his being recovered, he stares at the unconscious male with a oxygen mask on his face, Guren doesn't wanna admit it but he knows its true.....

He is in love with Shinya....

He can't ignore that feeling, seeing him getting slashed causes his heart to break in two, he wanted to make those hunter pay for hurting Shinya and kidnapping his dear son, he's willing to do anything to get his son back. 
                 He stares down at Shinya hand before grabbing his hand into his, he smiles a bit before he leaned his head and kiss Shinya on the forehead "get better you idiot " he stood up and walks out, tomorrow is the day where a battle will begin, Guren knew Yuu doesn't like wars but he have to end this, he won't let anymore wars happened in Yuu future, this war will be the final one and he won't fail.

                   In the lab the experiment kept going, the scientist were amused to see the change of the male, Yuu eyes are completely dull, there was no pain, no tears plastered on his face, no emotions showed, just pure nothing like a  rag doll, dark black wings appeared not like normal wings, those wings appeared like branches, black liquid falling down dripping the floor, one of yuu eyes change from green to black with a yellowish gold pupil black liquid also dripping down from his cheeks.
                  A male in the darkness smirks insanely seeing his work is complete "boss the seraph has awakened, what is your next step " a woman ask, the male smirks at her "were gonna create a new world.... With this seraph no one could stop us.... So why not test it on our little friends who wanna make equal, prepare for the cage, in 3 hours were leaving " the female nodded at his orders before explaining the scientists.
                     Yuu sat there as he was being chained up, he didn't put up a fight or scream, he sat there not caring anymore, he was now wearing a simple  clothing just a black hoodie with gray leggings he was bare foot he stares at his old clothing seeing all ripped and covered in blood. He looks down feeling his lower area being in pain, he knew he couldn't do anything, he can't control his body anymore, he was controlled. He witness the truth, the reason why Guren didn't let him outside, the world is filled with evil and monsters but what's more evil is how monsters dressed up as humans pretending to be good until you see their true face.

       Yuu think in deep thought.........

             Maybe, he was destined to be a monster.....

____________________________________________________________________

I'm so so so so sorry for the late update I got school and crap going on its so sad ;^;

         Anyways here is chapter thirty I hope you enjoy and sorry if it got to be kinda sad :0 anyways comment on what you think in this chapter and my last chapters, and also thank you for being patient everyone I will try to keep updating new chapters ^^ thank you and bye!!! :333