Chap 38

EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO

Only in a brown cloak a white hair male quickly runs in the rainy alley that's filled with echoes of heavy rain holding which seems a baby shape like in a white and green blanket,his breath reveals in the rain every time he puffs. He felt his legs weakened but he didn't give up, he was running away from someone, someone that wanted the small brown object or someone he's holding, he quickly opened the door from a abandoned building before he closed it. He covers his mouth to prevent him from breathing as he heard footsteps outside the door "where the fuck is he?! " a angry man yelled holding a riffle in hand his gray and brown hair drained from the rain "quick maybe he's already reaching the docks! He should be there! " another male his voice seems like he doesn't know where is he but it manage to get both of them running off, not bothering to check the abandon place.
           The male sigh before taking off his hood, Shinya smiles to himself while sitting down he slowly opened the white and green cloth revealing a newborn baby probably three months old , his messy short black Hair going everywhere, his small breath could be heard making Shinya smile he hugs the baby close to him before hearing a small tiny giggle. He chuckles seeing the baby awake his bright green eyes staring at his father.  He wrapped his tiny hands around his large slender fingers.
                Shinya smiles kissing the babies forehead "good morning Yuu... Your papa is very surprised that you woke up really early " the small baby Yuu smile as if he's understanding what he's saying. Shinya stood up with his child in hand heading up to the stairs which looks like an apartment he turns to the left heading the hallways, he hummed a tone while Yuu just nimble on his finger causing him to chuckle "it seems your hungry, don't worry son you'll get breakfast " he smiles before reaching the door in front of him he slowly grabbed reached into his pocket, taking out keys in hand and placed it in the lock hole and twisted it before heading a click, he opened the door revealing a beautiful clean home.
                      Shinya carefully placed his child in a light brown crib with beautiful white stars hanging. Yuu stares up at the stars reaching his hands out giggling. He smiles lightly at his child before heading to the kitchen starting the fire before he placed a pot that's filled with milk  before it heats up, while Shinya grabbed a bottle from a cabinet he heard his son Crying.
               "I'm coming Yuichiro " he grabbed the pot checking the temperature before slowly putting the warm milk in the bottle and left the kitchen heading to his son. He smiles lightly seeing his son sucking his hand before starting at him. He picks him up before sitting in a rocking chair, feeding him the bottle, seeing how hungry he is he quickly start drinking the milk. He frowned seeing how hungry his son is, he knows that he isn't safe in any place. He doesn't have no where to hide, no where to keep his child safe. Desperate he looks up at the window seeing the tall beautiful castle that's  close to where he is, he took deep breath.

He got no choice but abandoned him, he knows what he's doing is wrong but he has no choice, he gotta protect his only child even if he gotta leave his baby. And he knows where he gotta leave his son at... The kings castle.

But, that plan didn't went well...

Shinya looks down at his palms holding a locket necklace, his soaked white hair covering his eyes, the rain drops fell more, knowing his pain, his misery,  his regret. He felt as if the whole world hates him, his head that's clouded with ugliness and disgrace. He failed being a parent, he failed on becoming a better person, he swallowed his actions instead of facing them. Especially in front of Guren, the man he fell in love with. He hated the fact that he hurts his crush, he hates it, but what he hates the most is how he destroyed his son.
                He ruined his life and he knows that Yuu will hate him for the rest of his life, but he doesn't mind because of his actions he deserved to be hated, to be treated as a trash, he deserved to die. And he wants to die in Guren arms, he wants his crush to end him. But yet in his heart he wants to fix everything, yeah he won't be forgiven but at least he'll fix his mistakes and his actions. He smiles to himself "I'm sorry Ari... I failed to protect our child, but don't worry... I'll make sure that I'll fix everything "