Chap 23

THIRD PERSON POV

Ever wonder how it feels like to be insane,  ever wonder how it feels to add pain on another person

You're not normal,  you're never are

That's why your parents left you

That's why all your friends cared you loved so much is dead

Your family were killed because of you Yuichiro

Its your fault

All your fault...

Wake up Yuuwake up before your nightmare come true

You're not safe anymore...

As long as I'm here you're never gonna be safe NEVER!! 

WAKE UP!!!!! 

Yuu sat up from bed tears falling down uncontrollably his still female body covered in sweat he breathes heavily covering his face as tears dripping down,  that voice again, but this time more threatened  Yuu sat up stretching before walking himself to the restroom, he yawn staring himself at the mirror then blinks. 

His long hair was all over the place like almost a bird nest.  He chuckles yet sigh before brushing his messy hair. 

After a while of brushing his hair, he walks out the bathroom still in Pjs,  opening the door he jumped in surprise as he was kissed right in the lips by Mika. 

He blushes deep red before kissing back,  Mika pinned Yuu on the wall pinning his arms up pulling the kiss more deeper.  The blonde vampire pulls away smirking staring at his blushing soon to be bride, Yuu stares at Mika blushing "g-good morning Mika " the blonde smiles letting go before stroking his raven black hair

"get dressed my love were gonna take a trip " Yuu nodded causing Mika to smirk more whispering in Yuu ear "good girl see you in the dining room,  don't make me wait princess " Mika kissed his forehead before leaving the room. 

Once the door is shut Yuu face is like a tomato, his legs turns into jello causing him to fall, his breath is deep yet fast, his heart beating like millions if drums.  His head not focusing in its place feeling like a robot. 

Yuu smiles standing up "Man... I'm turned on " he walks in his closet a took out light purple tunic that has white flowers on bottom edges, he took out white flats and walks out the door, he smiles how he got used to his female body (that eventually he can't turn back to normal thanks to Guren )
His emerald eyes sparks like fireworks, not mention how cute they are when Yuu makes puppy face which Mika cannot say no to, and sometimes Guren as well.

Yuu walks out the room having a smiling face, he's so happy that he is going to spend some time with his lover, I wonder what me and Mika gonna do today!  I'm so happy! 
           But his happiness came to the end when he turned only to have a syringe filled with black liquid stabbing the poor teenager in the chest, Yuu blinks staring at the man.
     His eyes is devil ready to destroy anyone in his path, his aura envy for war and blood wanting everyone to bow down before him. His slender strong fingers remove themselves from the syringe. He smirk devilish at the teenager he stabs, his plan was a success without no one to stop him.

The man in cape was amused how well this place is "secure" when in reality they couldn't even protect one single person. He chuckles before leaning down seeing Yuu struggling to stay awake pinkish purple lines appears all over his chest and left cheek, his emerald eyes in pain dulling the brightness away.

The man smirks stroking the child "soon.. You'll do my dirty job " he chuckles like its a game before standing up as he hears Mika and Guren running up the stairs, he got up and quickly ran abandoning Yuu in the middle of the hallway disappearing like a ghost.

Yuu breathed heavily before having a smile on his face, he found it pathetic how weak he is, after all he said he's been weak even before he met Guren, struggling to stay alive was the only thing on his mind, but kept falling and now here he is laying on the carpet being stab and letting a man getting away with it, he chuckles and sigh man not this shit again, when am I gonna stop getting stab or kidnapped karma ready loves me...

He felt himself going dark, the voices of his lover and adopted father yelling his name, their voices were faint almost whisper. Yuu wants to stay awake but fails he closes his eyes and let darkness consume him.

The darkness he felt is dull but deadly, he never felt this negative energy in his dreams but this time is more horrifying and death, its like someone or something  is luring him into darkness. Turning him into a different person. Yuu looks around him only to see a person standing there, its bright purple long hair waves their the "air" wearing a long light purple dress that reached to its knees.

Yuu stood there staring at it until it spoke.

Seems you're not strong enough poor Yuu, all you wanted is to get stringer am I right? 

"that's right... I want to get stronger no... I HAVE to get stronger for Mika for everyone that protected me! "

What confident soul you have, humans always have that courage and bravery but in the end they failed to be a so called hero.

Yuu was confused than ever, why is this person in his head?  Maybe he's dreaming or his brain is playing games at him, but he decided to continue.
     "who are you? Are you like the voice in my dream or head? "

The purple hair person laughs before smiling revealing its fangs and glowing pink eyes

You can say that, but I am the other Yuu, I am the other split of you that has the secret while you on the other hand are weak

"I'm not weak... Well maybe... Yes but still I have a lot of strength in me you just don't know yet! " Yuu yelled nervously, the person chuckled

You sure suck at lying, wanna make a deal? 

"a deal? " Yuu tilted his head as the person flew three feet away from him
Yes,  this is your time your life flashing before your eyes and soon enough  you will realized, this is goodbye but what if I give you the chance, you just have to sell your soul

Yuu stares at the person confused, the way the person in front of him said 
Like a riddle but know what it means

"what's your name? "

I'm Asuramaru and the inhuman part of you is going to be awakened soon, so is it a deal or not Yuu...

Yuu stares at Asuramaru before reaching his hands out and then...

_________________________________________

Hey everyone I am so so so sorry for the late reply I have to stay at the hospital for couple of days and yeah but here us Chapter 23 my longest Chap and again I'm so so sorry bout the late update.

Will Yuu accept the deal? 

Who is the man who stabs Yuu

Will Mika and Guren walks Yuu up before the deal is seal? 

Find out in Chap 24!!!