Chapter 28 part 2.

Yuu shakes, his eyes widened in fear what his seeing was a nightmare, he can't believe that there's more bloodshed going on. Yuu friends stood in front of Mika and Yuu.
               The leader of the group looks around before spotting him, his eyes stares like as if it sees treasure. Yuu backs away in fear, the aura around the leader made his back shiver in fear. Mika discovers what's going on and glared at the him "why you're interested in Yuki?!?! Talk!! " the leader chuckled "simple I want her so move aside pretty boy before I ruined your face!! " he ran directly at Mika  full speed his sword in midair, The blonde vampire didn't hesitate to kill the enemy, who won't let no one touch his beloved, his once Sky blue eyes turn bright glowing red before both their swords connected making a clinching sound in the ballroom, Mika face is anger and dark, he won't allow this bastard to grab his future wife and get away don't worry yuu-chan I'll protect you from him.. Even if my clothes is stained red

               Mika stares at Guren and his mother who only nodded "Team Shinoa, your order is to get my daughter into safety, understand! " "yes your highness " Shinoa and her team quickly separated yuu from Mika, The black hair teenager still have his eyes widened the fight between Mika and the leader made him have tears, in everything he suffer why now? Why does he now have to experience more blood and sword clashing? He kept thinking about the future, the peace and happiness of others but now it's gonna happen again but this time the enemy is after him.

           He stared at his good friends his bright emerald eyes glowing by the moon, his friends and Mika protected him from danger, his adopted father risking his life to make sure he's safe, everyone that he deeply cares are risking their lives for him... HIM
               Yuu was day dreaming about the situation  before feeling someone harshly picking him him like a rag doll, he felt his eyes getting tired.. All he heard was body drops of his dear friends.

Mika red eyes kept glowing as his sword clashed against his enemy, he won't let this man in front of him win, he won't let no evil take his future bride away, he will make sure this man will fall to the knees, he imagine the blood on the floor and legs, he wants to hear his enemy to scream in pain.. He wants to torture the leader badly.

Guren fought off the members of the enemy knocking them out one by one
Using the edge of the sword he sigh in annoyance brushing his hair with his slender fingers before kicking the leaders partner sending it flying. He was concentrated fighting the enemy  partners that he didn't notice one behind him.
              The enemy raises his sword up in air and strike...

Blood drops spreads though the air like small bubbles everyone grew silent.

The leader smirks seeing the blood on the floor like a famous art work....

Guren turned his head before his pupils widened two times, he couldn't believe what he saw...

Shinya was slashed....

        His blood stained the floor....

He protected Guren...

"Guren.... You should be be careful next time..... " with that he collapse in front of him. Guren only stared, his eyes not leaving the sight, his heart sank, feeling the demon already taking his shattered soul.

One of the enemy whispers something to the leader before jumping off the building. Mika on his knees holding his sword in hand, his red eyes glaring at him "bastard.... Im not done yet "

"oh, but we are... We got who we wanted and were off.. " with that he disappeared. Mika growled before running off to find the enemy but was knocked out by his mother who only stood silent.

Guren places Shinya on his lap trying to stop the bleeding "stay with me Shinya! " Shinya tries to smile, wanting Guren to ensure that he's alright "im.... Okay " he coughs "no you're not!

Shinya chuckles seeing how worried this man in front of him is, and that's what makes him fell in love.

Guren notice how Shinya starts to close his eyes "don't close your eyes! Don't!  " But it was to late....

His eyes was closed...

Guren life now turned his child was taken away and now he's losing someone he cares..

"SHINYA!!! "

================================

Hello everyone!!!! ^^ here is chapter 28 part two I wanna say thank you for being patient and sorry if this chapter is horrible, but any who chapter 29 is coming ^^ now off to questions!!

Will Shinya survive?

Who took Yuu?

What will happen next?

What will they'll do to Yuu?

Find out in the next chapter!!

Again sorry if this chapter is bad

And I hope you're patient thank you everyone I love you all ^^