Chapter 29

Guren still have his eyes widened when Shinya was taken away to the ER in his kingdom hospital, he held his head feeling that he might lose his mind he couldn't believe he broke his promise to Yuu.. His own adopted child that he would protect him.. Not only that he also failed to protect Shinya, the way he was stabbed made his heart feel more stabs, he just stood there... Motionless.
                Mika kept punching the wall that already have a hole in it, his red eyes couldn't stop glowing which turn more redder, he fell to his knees holding his head, the blonde vampire failed to protect his lover. If he haven't fought the leader and went with the group, then Yuu will still be there. Yuu was the only thing that's on his mind and he'll make sure that those enemies will be laying in the pool if their blood. But right now they needed a plan but... The team needs Guren. And Guren doesn't have hope right now

         Kimizuki held his bandaged head while clinching his fist, yoichi staring at the window with a sad expression on his face, Shinoa not having her happy energy today, mitsuba just sits next to her... None said nothing, just pure silence all four couldn't believe they were taken down like that only one person against four... They underestimate the enemies.
           "what we're gonna do now, we can't just head off like some stupid idiots " Mistuba replied as her head is down, Shinoa just stares at her blonde friend then think for an idea "we should wait for now, we don't want the enemy to find out quickly, we need to know what are they plan and why they need Yuu, as far I know he carries gene of a seraph "
                Shinoa when she realized what she said she quickly covered her mouth the group stares at Shinoa with concern an surprised "Shinoa.... What you're talking about.... " Yoichi replied with a worried almost scared voice, the Seraph are dangerous creatures that could kill all humans these creatures were destroyed but rumors or papers inform there's a lab that experiment Seraphs and test it on small children no one knows where the lab or who the kids are but there sure that Yuu is one of them.

              Shinoa sigh before held a serious aura before speaking "Yuu is one of the kids from the lab that experiment Seraphs, all children died from the genes of the Seraph expect for Yuu who manage to held on the seraph he then later escape thanks to his seraph genes,that's where Guren found him an raised him..... Yuu hold a gene of the Seraph that's powerful and deadly at the same time " she explained, Mika heard the whole thing as the conversation make him more worried for his beloved, he doesn't care how much what it takes he will get Yuu back and make those hunters pay.

                Guren grabs some water to drink, he is still worried for both of Shinya and his son Yuu but he knew he can't stand there and do nothing he gotta save Yuu while Shinya recovered from his wounds, he threw the cup in the trash then walks up to the young teenagers along with Mika "all right listen up... We got a goal and its life or death, our goal is to save Yuu and stop the enemy before were to late, this maybe our last chance to stop them so let's beat their asses " his voice is back to being himself firm and strong.
                   Mika clinched his fist nodding his head I will get you yuu-chan please be patient  he heard a chuckled and turn seeing his mother and.... Ferid "mind if we come I wanna be in action as well and save my nephew princess ~ " he replied smirking childishly at the blonde vampire, Mika just rolled his eyes before getting his pinched cheek "my my my don't tell me you wanna go now... You gotta wait or else you're fried" Krul snickered in response before walking up to the grown male "all right... Let's get this plan started " he nodded before all group head outside ready to explain the rules.

              In the underground close to the enemy hideout, scientist with lab coats staring at the tube, inside was Yuu chained up and covered in different wires he was happy yet scared and furious, he was happy because he turned back to a boy but he still have his hair long and he's scared because well he's in the tube.

          Yuu shivers still wearing the dress from last night, he was confused why they took him, he knows he got something what he have but he don't know what. Everyone around him knows but him even Mika, he shook his head not thinking about anything but find a way to escape, he shivers from coldness before he heard the noise of the machine turning on before he heard one of the scientist spoke on mic "Seraph awaken testing, experiment #1 " Yuu blinks in confusion "Seraph what they're - " his eyes widened and started to scream in pain the wired sending chemicals and electric on his fragile body, he screams asking to stop he notice his hands having small purplish black on his skin small smoke coming out he kept screaming, no one dared to stop. No one dared to care, they're soldiers who have no emotion just like puppets who's just being controlled by the puppeteer, the experiment continued which seems for like half an hour before they stopped .

            Tears stream down his face before he collapse breathing heavily hugging himself he coughed up small blood before the chains lift up Yuu he weakly glares at the hunters "s-stop... It.... " with that he passed out from the pain someone save me.... It hurts....

_________________________________________

I'm so so so so so sorry!!! I was grounded and then there's school please forgive me and thank you reader for being patient as well :3

        And also thank you for the 13.8k I'm so so happy you all enjoyed my story!! I love you all!!! All right tomorrow I will work on chapter 30 :333

Will Yuu be able to control this seraph he have?

What's the plan, Guren said?

Will Shinya be recovered?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

also comment on what you think of the chapter :33333