Chap 18

MIKA POV

I yawned rubbing the back of my neck sighing at Guren and drinking coffee "why did you told him everything? " "I'm sorry Mika but if we don't tell him sooner or later the hunters will tell a lie causing him to have a brain wash and run away " he got the point, if he haven't told Yuu, by now Yuu-chan be missing already
and no one would want especially me

THIRD PERSON POV

The door opened hearing Shiona yelling happily at mitsuba as the blonde tries to punch Shiona with frustration she kept missing her face than later give up covering her ears wanting her to shut up.

Shiona sits next to Guren laughing at her friend reaction but stood silent feeling a dangerous glare from Guren seeing his face as devil ready to grab her soul.

Mitsuba placed her head down sighing in relief hearing no noise coming from the purple hair girls mouth. Mika pats her back lightly cheering his lovers friend "there there she's silent "

Yuu walks downstairs with a pale face bags under his dull green orbs. He stares at everyone with a grumpy face before falling face first on the ground, Mika ran up to Yuu and picks him up "are you okay Yuu-chan, what happened to you " Yuu sat in the seat between Mika and Guren "nothing... I just have a horrible dream that's all... I guess ever since Guren told me everything what's going on I kept having dreams of my past I don't like "

Guren pets Yuu hair slightly looking at the papers of the search. After breakfast The guards talked with Guren bout the hunter, Guren grew more upset before staring at the Window where Yuu and his friends are playing in the pond enjoying themselves on the warm day. His eyes didn't leave his adopted child, rubbing his temples he have to put extra security around the hotel in case Shinya comes and attack.

Yuu stares at the sky seeing the birds flying in the wind feeling his/her hair in motion Yuu closed his eyes hearing the sounds of the ocean like its music to his ear, hearing the noise of his friends arguing. Opening his eyes he jumped seeing a white hair male with gray eyes staring at him face to face "what the! " Yuu fell on the ground with a thud not removing his orbs from the male.

"my my my seems we have a pretty princess around here " he smirks walking up to Yuu, Yuu kept backing away turning his head his eyes widened, his friends knocked out on the floor seeing bruises and little blood on them "w-what did you do to them! " he clinched his fist angrily glaring at the male who kept smirking at him as if he found the prey.

"names Shinya my dear princess, Yuichiro " Shinya said ignoring Yuu question, he lift his chin with his finger smirking seeing how weak Yuu is "such beautiful eyes you have dear princess " Yuu can't stop shaking he was traumatized by his voice that's fill with venom stopping his body at ease.

The white hair male took out the a syringe that's filled with greenish black liquid, he grabs Yuu's am harshly and ready to injected him. He couldn't move because of the fear he suffered he was scared no AFRAID seeing that this is going to happen again, why isn't he fighting back come on Yuu come on! Don't let this happen again!

Right when the needle touched Yuu skin Shinya jumped doing a black flip as a black wave appears in front of Yuu. Shinya chuckles standing up smiling like a good friend towards the male that attacked him.

"hello Guren long time no see " he smiles lightly waving taking out his sword.

Guren stares at Shinya as his eyes are full of anger, he looks at Yuu who is shaking in fear nor moving a inch he grips his sword tighter staring at the white hair male.

"nice to see you too Shinya..... Old friend "

================================

What will happen between Guren and Shinya?

Who will win?

What will happen to Yuu?

Find out in the next chapter!