Chap 13

THIRD PERSON POV

The three royals turned around and their eyes widened seeing Yuu sitting up from his bed , he wiped his bright green eyes as if it was nothing and stare at the shock triplets "what you guys are staring at ? " Mika tackled Yuu hugging and kissing him almost killing Yuu .
Mika felt something soft and squishy on his lovers chest , he squeezes the soft and squishy thing many times "um...Mika , you know...." The blonde hair vampire turned staring at blushing Krul "what Is it ? " Guren still have his eyes widened with a jaw dropped "turn around " Mika turned around and blushes having a major nosebleed , that soft and squishy thing he touched.... Was....was.... Breast !
Mika observe Yuu now female body, yep like everyone said Yuu does look like a female but more breast . Yuu stares at everyone confused tilting his head "why you guys are staring at me creepily and can someone tell Mika to stop getting nosebleed all the time " Guren walks getting a mirror and handed over to Yuu "you should see why..." Yuu holds the mirror and his eyes widened in surprise

"WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!! "

YUU POV

I TURNED INTO A GIRL !! A REAL LIFE GIRL !!! I chased Guren across the room screaming throwing things at him "why you do this to me !?!?! " "hey I'm sorry you twerp ! I didn't know this is going to happen ! " Guren yell back at me .
I stop then sigh staring myself at the mirror then stare at my adopted father "well...it doesn't matter right now...thank you father for saving me " I smile slightly bowing down at him making Guren calm down and smiles back "your welcome kiddo " Mika stood up staring me with his sparkling eyes with a nosebleed .Mika really need to take care of his nose , why does he kept getting himself hurt "Yuki-chan your okay ! " he hugs me tightly placing his head between my chest I sigh hugging him back petting his head , boys these days....oh wait I am , or used to .

MIKA POV

Yuu-chan as female....so beautiful

So pretty...

So soft....

So cutie....

I kept hugging Yuu-chan closely feeling her soft chest on mine . Yuu-chan as a pretty girl is my dream....it came true I smiled weirdly before I got kicked in the face by my mother Krul , The room is in circles . "Mika ! How dare you do that ! Respect Yuki and don't treat her as if she's your doll ! " I passed out still hearing my mother screams .

GUREN POV

somehow I regret having Mika as future husband for Yuu....

This is why I sometimes hate Yuu going outside , I gotta keep him safe especially now since he's turned into a girl .
I gotta watch my child , I won't let any pervert like Mika touch him , Yuu I always wondered . Why do you look like a girl ? Why your mother made you so adorable ?
Wait why am I saying this . "Father you could let go of me now " I stare at Yuu and blink seeing I was hugging him I quickly let go of him when did I hug him ?!?! And how ?! How ?!?!

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuu smiles lightly at everyone expression giggling to now herself being a girl is not so bad....for now

No one knew a similar white hair male watched directly at Yuu smirking at The scene "I can't wait for the boss to see this , Yuu as the female in real life is going as plan " he stood up and disappeared only leaving a picture of child Yuu and some adults in the background with a mark of angel wings with a spear across .

==============================

What do you think of this chapter ?

And who is the adults behind child Yuu ?

Find out in the next chapter and what you think of the picture Fem Yuu ?