Chap 19

THIRD PERSON POV

Both grown males stood in the wide open green grass space Mika running over to Yuu before picking him up and runs heading inside hotel as the guards took the injured teenagers inside to be treated. Shinya stares at Guren smiling even though their now enemies.

"look at you Guren the last time I saw you is when your only a prince now here you are being the king of all mighty " Shinya spoke in a sweet candy voice still having a smile plastered in his face.

"nice to see you too Shinya still shitty as ever " Guren replied back holding no emotion towards the white hair male glaring at him like a dangerous snake ready to grab its prey.

"now now now let's not be rude old man I know your reaching your old age but don't be grumpy " Shinya said waving his hands rapidly.

Guren shook in anger having a tick on his forehead before swinging his sword up in the air like a child stomping his foot in high pace steam coming off his head "WHO YOU CALLING OLD MAN SHINYA, HUH!!!!!! "

Shinya starts to laugh holding In his stomach laughing hardly that he have to use his sword to support while hugging his stomach. Guren sigh rubbing his temples I don't know who's worse, Shinya or Ferid?

"oh god that was funny anyways... " Shinya stops smiling holding a serious face staring at Guren "you know why I'm here for? "

Guren nodded also having a serious face not leaving his eyes off of Shinya "of course, and I don't intend you to lay a hand on Yuu " "my, my, my you're already protective towards your son... I thought you turned Yuu into a girl for fun "

Guren snickered "of course after all he is my son and I will do everything I can to protect him " "even if he turned into a weapon? " Shinya ask in a deep tone.

"like I said I won't let you lay a hand on Yuu " Guren said taking his sword out pointing at Shinya. "Then let's see who's right " Shinya takes his sword out both swords hold a seal of a demon both covered in silver, the wind blew in a invisible detract lines as leaves blew. The wind stops making the leaves stop floating falling slowly to the ground.

Once the leaves falls on the ground both males runs straight to each other as their swords touched, Guren making the move starts to attack Shinya up right towards his arms but misses as Shinya jumps to the left. Shinya ran towards Guren clashing his sword against his fighting to win.

Guren smirks glaring at Shinya their swords move in sync like the wind, Shinya tried to punch Guren but failed sending him flying towards the brick wall by Guren making his back hit the wall harshly.

The white hair male stood up wiping blood of his mouth "my, you've gotten stronger than the last time we fought" "thanks after all I do needed to get stronger because I know a face like you Is going to hurt Yuichiro " Guren replied putting his legs down.

"I see I thought you'll be glad to see me " "I am but not Like this " Guren said in a low quiet tone.

YUU POV

WAKE UP YUU...

USE YOUR POWERS..

I felt myself floating in pure darkness, all I remember is the white hair male and Guren, its scary....

I was this close to be injected so close and I didn't do anything, I wasn't strong enough, I wasn't strong enough.

Yuu release your power....

Let it all out....

That voice again, why it keeps telling my to release my power and what power do I have! The only power I have is turning into a girl and making Mika have a nosebleed with one stare! If it is that than I already have.
I have to wake up... and quick I have a feeling about this...

I can't move, I need to get up Mika Guren everyone! I want to wake up but I can't. What am I gonna do now

I look around in the darkness until I see a bright light hovering above my head, I started floating up towards the light ignoring the voices in my head.

I flutter my eyes open a bit seeing a blur sight, I blinked again seeing my vision returning, I look around seeing I was back in the hotel. I turned my head seeing Mika with worried eyes his sky blue orbs shaking.

"Yuu -chan... You got me worried " I smiles lightly before holding my head laying down back on the bed quickly I could hear Mika yelling my name but it was shallow and faded, soon I was back in darkness only hearing faint words from the voice in my head.

Yuu.... Their coming for you

Yuu... You better hide or else....

You'll kill everyone you love...

Release me Yuu...

After all...

You're not human anymore...

================================

Who is the voice inside Yuu mind?

What happened to Guren and Shinya?

How will Yuu react while seeing the fight?

And will Yuu release his powers that the voice told him?

Find out in Chap 20