Chapter 35

Shinya smiles a bit seeing how surprised Guren is, his sliver eyes scan from the army behind the grown man, he slowly turned his head and did his famous smile " Kureto , we all know controlling a seraph is impossible.... Especially when you order him " as he talked he walks down the stairs, his footsteps echoed the empty room each sound beats like a drum. Guren blinks as he stares at the white hair male, his glances seems like he was dead and came back to life, he was happy but yet worried because of his wounds. He thought Shinya was in the coma, but Guren doesn't matter, all he knows is that Shinya is well again. As the both sides glare and argue Mika glances the room around him before spotting the tube covered in dry black and red blood, a green cloth dress ripped in pieces. His eyes widened as he walks over to the tube, he kneels down slowly and carefully picking up the cloth he stood in silent, not even a breath. Yuu's friends gasp in surprise seeing all the blood in the tube, the blood of their friend.
             Kureto snickers at the young adults before being punched in the face by Guren, his dark purple eyes filled with anger and despair. "How could you.... You piece of shit " "why you calling me a shit, you're the one who treats him as a doll, harshly telling him what to do " he was sent flying by Krul's kick "yeah he may be a bitch towards his son but that's a way of him saying he cared about him " Krul replied while standing up next to Guren who's still upset ready to stab the enemy. Krul stares at her son as she grew worried not before turning her head back to Kureto "tell me, why you think using a seraph will so called bring a new life? " Shinya chuckles quietly staring at them, the scene in front of him, he enjoys how its gonna get entertaining.
                      Avoiding the scene around him. Mika shakes a bit, living a world that's full of nothing, his skin color faded, his beautiful sea blue color eyes turned dark as a night sky ready to have stars but none appears. Mika exhale in and out closing his eyes and turned around facing Shiona and the others "we gotta find Yuu... Right now " Mistuba observe the room before seeing Shinya pointing a door five feet away from where they enter.
             Kureto notices them as he was standing up quickly snapped  his fingers as many footsteps were heard being them, then his soldiers appears, he smirks "you're not going anywhere " Mika growls taking out his sword, he prays that his lover is okay, hoping that soon he'll be back into his arms. Mika as he was about to attack Shinya jumped in front of them pushing Mika and others  "Go! Don't stand here come on " Mika shook his head before running slashing the enemy across.
                 Guren fought as he saw them, he chuckles punching one of Kureto soldiers in the chest "get my brat back Mika of I'll kick your ass " "you think that blonde will save Yuu? You make me laugh " Kureto chuckles insanely "I know he will and also say that to your mother, she never save you from those eyebrows of those, they look like shit "  Guren replied  coldly that causes Kureto to be furious as he starts to attack Guren, their swords clinching  Ferid and Crowley laugh hard inside their heads smirking as they fought their enemy. Krul did the upper cut punch before doing a high kick, she flip her hair glaring down at ten soldiers down "pathetic "

                        "the garden room should be up ahead in the fifth floor, that's where both Yuu and the seraph are  " his shallow tone filled up the empty halls, that's filled of salt. Shinya expression turned serious when he knew time is running out. He gotta to Yuu, he needs to give him the surprise. "why there's salt everywhere? And how you know we're heading to the right direction?  " Questioned Kimizuki, his eyes adverted the human shaped salt that quickly turned onto piles because of the footsteps. Yoichi head his weapon close staying close to Kimizuki, Shinya sigh as he slowly calm his breathing "the salt was once human, The seraph is the king of salt turning all evil sins into salt, you know like in the bible " Shinya winked before running up the stairs as they slowly reached the fifth floor a scream was heard a female scream, quickly they ran up the stairs heading to the fifth floor, when they made it to the top.

                    Mika eyes widened in fear
Same for the others in front of them was Yuu... Once from a beautiful person to Mika's eyes to a seraph with no soul or happiness.

"Yuu-chan........ "

_________________________________________

I'm so so so so happy!!!! I finally finish!!! This chapter yay!!!!!! Anyhow next chapter is coming up in like two days 0w0 bye