Chap 17

YUU POV

It was already night time,  I am staying at the hotel where the view is shown on the night sky.  I smile at the beautiful crystal see before hearing the door opened seeing Guren "how do you like the town Yuu" I jump up from my seat "it was awesome! Thank you for taking me to town!  " Guren chuckles "that excitement is the thing that surprise me the most even though you haven't went outside for many years "

"yeah its really my first time being here but I wanted to know why I've been lock inside the castle for the long time,  can you tell me why?  " that made Guren smile dropped making a nervous face looking to the other side,  something isn't right and I wanna know what he's hiding. 

My friends were giving the same reaction when I told them the same question throwing another topic  besides answering my question,  I didn't bother asking Mika because I know he'll react the same question.

I stare at Guren with a serious face waiting for the answer, what are they hiding for me,  everyone was acting weird ever since I stayed viewing the sea.  I want to know what's happening and why am I not the only one knowing the truth behind the curtains. 

"Maybe it is time to tell you the truth please sit down " Guren said in a serious tone, I sat back in my seat as he sat in the corner of the soft bed,  only hearing the sounds of crickets echoing the quiet room, my breath flows in and put staring at him.  I felt like I am gonna regret asking,  my heart is beating like crazy I was getting nervous but I have to know what's going on. 

Guren took the deep breath as if he's giving a news to a broken family, he stares at me and spoke "as you see Yuu, the hunters that were after you over six years are back looking for you " my orbs widened in shock, the hunter came back and their looking for me.. Why?  Why are they coming back?

I started shaking remembering all the torture they did to me and my family that sadly passed away. I bit my lip in anger ignoring the warm blood falling down from my chin,  my fist balled turning my skin pale showing green veins.  Resembling to hunters and the devils I say that both are the nightmares I never want to be,  using young children as experiment killing half of us, not caring,  not even one sympathy. 

But after Guren took throne as king and finding me all damaged, he searched the hunters and arrested them but sadly part of the hunters plus the leader went missing not bring heard ever again. 

"Yuu,  the hunters are desperate for power and ever since your their top lab rat,  they discovered that part of you isn't human and called you Seraph " "... The seven trumpets... " I spoke still shaking.  He nodded "that's why Yuu, I never want you hurt.  Now you know why I never let you out the castle and forcing you to wear girl clothing " I could tell in his voice is worried and anger mix with sadness, no wonder I am dressed as a girl I thought it was only for Mika and peace for both kingdoms but that was to protect me. 

Now I understand everything.. I am the weapon to destroy both humans and vampires just to make a new world...

I am...

Nothing....

More than..

A weapon...

A weapon that'll kill millions of innocent lives,  I know everyone will protect me but I am scared that they'll die protecting me and I don't want to lose anyone else like how I lost my family. Guren stood up closing the window "you should sleep,  I'll stay here with you in case and let's hope tomorrow the potion I will give you will work "

That's right I forgot I am a real girl with real breast and these things,  I stood up being lazy to change before falling asleep. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Guren stares at the window holding a confident face as if the sun wants to compete with him.  He holds the bottle that he his from Yuu and tightly holds the grip on the bottle his face turning angry "I won't let you get away this time Shinya... " he growled in anger,  his eyes full of lust and anger,  all Guren wanted peace but can't since the hunters are back wanting Yuu because of his unknown seraph power. 

He chuckles to himself leaning his back on wall "damn... When am I gonna get peace " he spoke to himself before he sat in the chair and fell asleep. 

===============================

Here is Chapter 17!!!! 

What will happen when Guren wakes up? 

What will happen to Yuu once he's awake

Will the potion works to turn Yuu back to cross dressing boy? 

Find out in the next chapter!  See y'all later!