Chap 6 (part two )

THIRD PERSON POV

Mika kept running as he stops by Guren office taking deep breaths , he opens the door as Guren just watched noticing the anger in his eyes , the blonde male vampire throw the black paper in his desk before he talks "what's the problem Mika ? " "someone is after Yuu-chan ? " Guren picks up the paper and read it before his violet eyes widened mumbling something Mika didn't understand, he covers his face before standing up "Mika , whatever you do don't leave Yuichiro side at all times, he's in danger " Mika quickly nodded eagerly wanting to protect his lover. "Sir , who's after Yuu-chan ? " "they're known as the Hunters that captured orphaned children , i saved Yuichiro when he escaped from their base...they don't give up knowing the Yuu is their special weapon to use to kill both kingdoms since they hated the vampires a lot for many years " Mika clutched his fist confused yet angered why would they hurt his fiance like that ? Does his Yuu-chan know ?
"Does Yuu know this ? " Guren shook his head no "no...because if he remember his past then he'll be easily found by those Hunters and this will be yet again a war " "understood so that's why you didn't let him leave the castle " Mika stares at Guren , He remember how Yuu told him that ever since he was adopted by Guren he was dressed as a girl and can't leave the castle unless he goes with guards "yes...but if only you an guards are with him, we can't let anything bad happens to him Mika , or else its going to be another battle " he said staring at the mirror seeing Mika in the clear reaction.

Meanwhile as the two talked they both didn't notice a white hair male with gray eyes stares at Yuu's window slowly unlocking the window entering the room silently not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy in bed . He smirks at the figure in bed with dull and mad eyes taking out a Syringe with some weird red almost white walking towards Yuu look at her...she's so cute when she's sleeping , to bad she isn't going to live a little longer , Yuichiro...have a sweet dreams he placed the syringe in his neck injecting the liquid in Yuu , he removed the syringe smirking .
Then later Yuu started screaming in pain holding his neck "shit ! " he quickly jumps out the window closing it behind him disappearing in the dark forest . Mika kicked the door opened with Guren and Ferid behind him , the vampire ran to his lover hugging him prospectively not letting go as if he's dying . Mika holds his neck as he sees what shocks him , small black veins is starting to appear and it's growing not fast but very slow .
Yuu calmed down holding Mika hand falling asleep again in his arms "Yuu-chan..." Guren just watched before he spotted the syringe on the floor next to him with small white strands of hair on top of it , He picked it up and growled under his breath staring down at Yuu in the poor state .
Damn it....he's almost coming....we gotta hurry and make peace before they come .

============================

Here is Chapter Six part two !

What will happen to Yuu ?

And who is that white hair guy who injected Yuu with weird liquid ?

Find out in the next chapter !