Chap 3

Yuu Pov

I was sitting next to Mika eating some royal dinner , Before I came her dressed as a female Guren begged for me to dress up and marry a vampire prince in order to make peace , i am the only child in here so i have to...my friend Shinoa laughed at what i told her but agreed to help me and now here i am with a blushing face next the blonde hair vampire , i turned a bit to look at him only to see him staring at me . I turned around quickly blushing more than ever i swear i bet i look like a tomato right now !
I saw Guren smirking at me putting thumbs up , i sigh and turned back staring at Mika "h-hey M-Mika...um...what...d-do you t-think o-of me..." Damn it !! Why did i say that ?!?! I freaked out a bit and waited for his reply .

Mika Pov

I blink staring at her what..i think of her.... She was waiting for my answer but i don't know what to say. "Well...um...i think of you as....My crush! " i said it out loud both me and Yuki blushed bright red "wow Mika you fell for her already ! " i threw a knife towards the long hair uncle bastard i swear i wish he's dead .
After dinner Yuki showed me around her castle, she told me everything bout her past bout how her real parents tried to kill her, how she's adopted by Guren . It was painful to see a beautiful princess suffering from her terrible past , i hugged her without thinking , she flinches but hugs back , she stares at me with her light green eyes that shimmer in my eyes .
After the tour she leads me back to the front where im going to take off , i was disappointed to leave but i have too . I bow my goodbye at the king and kiss Yuki hand which is covered in her white glove , she blushes but she give me a kiss on the cheek . Now I'm the one who's blushing , She ran back inside like crazy before i entered my carriage and rode off .
In my mind all i could think of is her eyes , her body even though she's flat chested which i don't mind...i think , her smile and her black hair, she was like a goddess to me , she's sweet and funny...well kinda sweet since she almost kill her adopted father , she was confident and kinda stupid which i find her more cute. I was to deep in daydreaming that i didn't know that Ferid is talking to me..well more like teasing me .

Yuu Pov

I ran to my room and lock it i remove everything from head to toe expect the same hair color wig i wore i kinda....like it , i mean i already got used to dressing up as a girl and i already fell in love with Mika...wait what! I started blushing badly and quickly slap myself oh crap! Im in love with him with a BOY !!! That means im gay ! Gay ...which i don't- Snap out of it Yuu !! I slap myself before laying in my bed hugging my pillow , man...i do act like a girl...i mean look at me I'm like a shy girl confessing my love to a crush .
I stare at my window seeing the stars that gaze the dark sky...if i marry Mika, everything will be in peace...i don't need to see anymore death . Guren want me to do this...and i have to do this...but im scared that Mika will see me , in my true form...will he hate me...i don't know what'll happen . Maybe i should tell him.... I yawned and cover myself in bright green and black warm blankets i closed my eyes and waiting another day to happen.

============================

What do you think and sorry i took look to upload the story I'm going to upload new Chapters per week , i hope you don't mind

Chap 3 is coming up