Chap 16

THIRD PERSON POV

Heading to the town on carriage, Yuu. Couldn't keep his/her eyes off the Scene, the town was spotted close by. The sun shine as clouds pass by making funny shapes. The town was filled with both humans and vampires laughing, young children giggling around as the mothers talks with their friends, the smell of bakery and flowers flow through the sky making Yuu smile more, or course Mika is watching the whole moment of his fiancée movement, their ride stops in a clear park.

The townspeople smiles happily, seeing now how excited they are seeing the daughter of their king for the first time, as Yuu came out the people claps and cheers at Yuu. Everyone cheered and spoke saying "how Yuki is a beautiful girl! " "welcome Yuki , we have gifts for you "

Yuu is happy seeing the townspeople that he/she literally head to every people and spoke to them. Guren chuckles seeing his child being already popular, Shinoa giggles laughing how no one knew Yuki is a boy. Mika watched at Yuu, making sure he isn't in danger.

As Yuu came back with mountain of gifts and sweets, they walked towards a clear green grass hill with the view of the sea, boats sailing across the sun smelling the air of mix sea water and grass, everything that Yuu sees is beautiful. Mika sigh staring at all the gifts given by Yuu, he also have to hide since he have fangirls chasing him everywhere. "hey Yuu what you think of the town? " Yoichi ask, Yuu turned his head and smiles slightly "its awesome, its my first time being here and I love it! " Guren chuckles hearing the words coming out of Yuu.
Guren looks at the gifts putting them in a neat place, before he notices a small bottle that says for Yuu he picked up the bottle and opened it revealing small green pills that looks like candy when he took a quick smell he notices that this isn't candy at all, seems that they're here and already making a move.

"Mika, Kimizuki and Yoichi come here now " the three males quickly got up and headed to Guren direction "what Is it Your highness? " "boys, the hunters are here and appears already making a move to kidnapped Yuichiro " Mika eyes angered turning the bright bloody red "we gotta find them before they get to Yuu " Kimizuki said worriedly "your jobs is to find that suspicious person and bring him here to me, the guards are on the move looking for that person now move we can't lose him "

The boys nodded and run off to their search. Guren turned seeing Mistuba and Shinoa having a serious face, Guren mouth whisper watch him. The girls get the sign and nodded. Yuu are a strawberry cake watching the view, not knowing all the causes that's happening behind him.

Shinya runs in the abandoned ally with a dark brown cloth covering his body and face, guess Guren found out the plan, but he's not giving up that easily, he gotta find a way to make the young boy Yuu drink the pills to awaken his powers, he smirks finally thinking a way to give Yuu the pills, he took off running again, jumping from building to building heading to where Yuu was.

================================

Hey everyone, sorry for the late update

What will happen to Yuu?

Will Guren and the boys find Shinya in time?

Find out in the next chapter!