Chap 8

THIRD PERSON POV

Mika returned to the castle with his mother , Ferid and Crowley visiting Yuu . Ever since the Incident , Yuu is starting to feel worse in which he can't move his legs anymore . Every night Guren would always check on him , he would stay up late at night finding the cure for his son. Sometimes he would run to his room hearing the painful blood screams from Yuu . Guren also notice the black veins on his neck growing more and more , the liquid that intruder injected was indeed poison .
Mika entered Yuu room , he sits by the bed and smiles "Hey Yuu...you getting better " Yuu stares weakly stares at him "n-no...but I'll get better "he smiles weakly not wanting to worry Mika more. The young vampire knows he was lying , Yuu is becoming worse . His pale skin showing dark circles around his eyes , his once bright green eyes is now dark and dull like lifeless . Mika wanted to hug him but knows he might hurt Yuu .
In the dining room Krul and Guren were discussing about Yuu condition and the Hunters "that child should be protected King Guren , from those Hunters who knows what they'll do to your daughter " Guren nodded but on the inside he's laughing clapping his hands like a retarded seal seeing that the young vampire Queen isn't aware that Yuu is a boy . "But how your highness , no matter where i hide Yuki , they always find her " "put her in our kingdom Guren , no hunters will find her there " .
Guren was unsure if he should , after all Yuu is in a very weak state but if it's to protect him , then he must . "Not bad idea Ferid for as ass you are " (sorry for anyone who loves Ferid ;-;) Ferid smirks bowing at her "why thank you" she only rolled her eyes before staring at him "what do you say Guren , after all were working together to stop them " Guren nodded "that's right....Its a deal , the cure is almost done but still need work , right now Yuki is in terrible state and need a lot of rest " Krul face sadded seeing the bags under his eyes , full of worry and dispair "i know...We'll take care of him....especially Mika...he loves her a lot " "its almost going to be like Romeo and Juliet...so beautiful but yet dreadful " Ferid said smiling. The room stood silent before his head got hit by tea cups "SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT HELPING !!!"

In the other room a maid is by the door with something in her hands as if she's hiding a precioud thing before putting it inside her dress and walks away doing her normal routine .

============================

Sorry if this Chapter is short , and i am going to accept ONS Ocs just message me your character and i will make sure that I'll credit you with your character in this story