Chap 27

THIRD PERSON POV

Guren kicks the man in cape sending him flying breaking three trees behind him, the male coughs up blood then quickly moved out seeing the sword placed on the tree where his heart could've might be. He growled wiping his bloody mouth.
         Guren chuckles walking towards him, his sword covered in warm scarlet red dripping like rose petals....

           The male in cape quickly stood up holding his sword as well which is covered in crimson blood too, he growls under breath not leaving his sight off the male king, Guren smirks seeing how weak his opponent is, but his eyes Tell a different story, it was anger mix with guilt, those mixture of feelings could be easily break In half
Guren knew that if he let's out more negative strong feelings he's gonna let it control him and he doesn't want it to happen.

The male man sprung forward in full speed ready to attack the royalty, Guren stood still not moving an inch his hair blocking his eyes before he smirks once the male man ran past he kneeled down on ground with his sword up in arm, the man in cape smirks thinking he won "down falls the king " Guren chuckles and laugh "no.... You should be careful who you mess with especially if you're the reason why my daughter is suffering " Guren laughs before walking away putting his demon sword, the male in cape was confused before he coughs up blood and fell into the ground dead.
          Guren kept walking in the woods ignoring the dead body if the male he checked, he gotta make sure that everything is safe before the wedding, walking in the narrow forest bodies also covered in love lay on the ground 60 males in capes dead, it doesn't bother him, he doesn't feel sorry or regret about anything.

        "there...
I think the wedding will be safe I gotta make sure Yuu is safe before and after wedding " he drink wine and kept walking.

"mother I thought you said Yuu will will turn back to male with that potion of yours! " Mika yelled Krul said to both couple that there's a way to turn Yuu back into a male in like 2 hours, sadly it's been already 5 hours "mother...... What..... Did.... You.... Do " the blonde vampire stares at hides mother both confused and annoyed "Mika don't be sad be happy for your princess " Ferid said cooing at Mika "shut up uncle ", Mika stares at Krul then have a tick on his head knowing what his mother wants "mom.... You want grandkids right " Krul smiles  and nodded "nya ~ that's right son I want you two to have many many many grandkids " she smiles fan girling.

             Yuu sat in his bed staring at the sky blue sky with fluffy white clouds floating like boats he smiles then sees a shape that looks like a baby he stared at the baby shaped cloud then blinks "wait... Why.... Am I.... " he blushes really red "nuuuuuuu
Not that!!!!! " Yuu covered his face blushing deep red steam coming off his head, Mika was just by the door trying not to laugh guess mother was right, Yuu wants babies he smirks slyly don't worry Yuu once were married I'll pleasure you a lot

_________________________________________

Hello my mikayuu readers I got a question.

What you think of this story so far?

Should I write another Mikayuu fic?

Should I add OCs now?

I'm so sorry for the late update I got summer school ;-; but don't worry I'm working on the next chapter ^^ comment what you think think???