Chap 39

Blood 

                                   blood 

                                                           blood 

was all Shinya saw the small drips of blood slowly flowing in the air , his sliver eyes widened in both horror and saddness , the whole room became slow motion as the young soldiers and Guren running towards to the enemy , Mika stood still not daring to move . The body of Yuu slowly dropped down , his dull expression showed as his bright eyes become dark and lifeless . 

                                        a small thud made , Guren tacled kureto into the ground giving him various punches , cursing angry words at hi, but the enemy didn't care all came out was his bloody wicked smile . 

 Shinya manage to caught Yuu and placed him gently on the floor , Mika running towards him after moments of the shots were heard . Yuu didn't budge , he doesn't bother crying . He was smiling , smiling the fact that he's dying . He doesn't know it's real . He thought It's all a dream and hopefully he'll wake up . But both his father and future husband know , it's not a dream . Just death . 

Just death that's ready to take him away .

"Yuu ! don't you dare die on me ! " Mika yelled not bothering the tears that fell out of his blue eyes . He loves Yuu , he doesn't want to let go . He can't let Yuu die on him . 

He Can't . He'll go Insane . 

All the things both done together in good an bad times , they still held hands , like right now . 

Mika could feel his warmth vanishing from him replacing it with cold "Mika....will i die ? "his voice was dull , weak ..... unhappiness , the blonde vampire shook his head "no you won't , i promise you that Yuu-chan " a weak chuckle came out of the dying male "how many times do i have to tell you...that nickname " "I know ...." was all Mika could tell . No robes or cloths could find . Shinya quickly ripped out his white stained shirt and gently placing it on his bleeding wound , hoping stop the bleeding .

But it wouldn't stop , the bleeding won't end . 

He's broken , injured an experiment , hopeless . Yuu felt the tears staining on his face . He doesn't want to go , he knows he'll make it , there gotta be a way to heal and quickly . Kureto plans a bigger event , a trap .

                                         THEY FELL FOR IT

      He turned towards at Mika and notice his fangs , then his eyes widened . 

He got an idea . 

" Mika .... " " yes ? " 

"bite me "