Mikayuu have a moment :)

Takes place before the whole shit when down. When Yuichiro is still a cross dresser. Cute fluffy mikayuu is here °^°

_____________________________________

Yuichiro sigh in boredom as he reads a book in a shade, his back against the bark of the tree. He plays with the edges of the dress waiting for the vampire male to come and meet him outside. He wished he could get out of this dress and be a normal boy but his stupid father suggested that cross dressing is a better protection for him or something. He really wasn't attention during that time since he's more into getting the hell out of that room.

Well anyways, He glance down at the page from the book he's reading brushing his hair behind his ear before hearing footsteps coming towards him. He ignored the footsteps thinking it's probably the guards or something checking up on him.

"Yuu-chan "

That voice... It's mika the boy quickly looked up, staring at the blonde male with dust on his cheeks. He placed his book down closing it in the process. The vampire chuckles seeing how cute the boy is in front of him, especially when he's wearing a dress.

Sometimes he doesn't want to admit it but he gets dirty thoughts of Yuichiro in a dress, not to mentioned his feminine appearance, his nervousness. He is very, VERY glad that he's going to marry an angel that God sent. His mind echoing go fuck him here and now but as s gentleman he have to keep those thoughts to himself and wait till their honeymoon to have the fun.

Mika sat next to his future bride staring at him "What you reading Yuu-chan "

"ah... Just a romance novel, that's all " he shyly replied looking down at his green dress, he doesn't know why Green is his favorite color, he'll he doesn't remember why Green became his favorite color. He thought it's because of his eyes but reality he isn't sure.

"But Yuu-chan you have me to keep the romance going, after all you are my future bride "

"Bride... Stop saying that.. " He mutters

"What it's true, especially when youre wearing a dress and a Bow. Not bad at all " Mika smirked.

Yuu only blushes ready to punch the blonde in the face but decided not to since he didn't want to be lecture by the two parents.

He lets out a chuckle nodding his head on agreement before placing his head on the vampires shoulder, getting tired from the wind being refreshing, not to mentioned the shade he's in. It gets him to sleep right on time.

Mika strokes his messy hair before placing a kiss on top holding the boys hand tightly. He wished the wedding date could hurry so he could marry this boy right on spot and not worrying on having anyone take yuichiro away from him.

" good night Yuu-chan "

"it's the middle of the afternoon but okay... " Yuichiro mumbles yawning. Mika glance down at the boy before giving him a deep kiss causing the boy to jump in surprise before kissing him back. The kiss was fierce but soft at the same time, Mika barley controlled himself before his lips left his brides looking down at him with loving yet lustful eyes.

"Keep your friend in the pants Mika, you'll have fun after our wedding "

"But I can't wait... " Mika pouts

"well sorry to inform you, you have to wait alright. Now let me sleep " he smiles at him before closing his eyes. The sleep might be good because of the wind but being with Mika just makes it better for him to know that he isn't alone. Yuichiro is happy that he gotten a chance to be with a boy of same age to accept him for who he is, not bothering to judge him or anything somewhat.

Mika accepted and boom here they are being all lovey lovey. The raven haired male didn't mind at all. Hell he's happy that Mika is his future husband not some grown ass man because if that were to happen, let's say he wouldn't be here right now.

He hear Mika snoring a bit from his sleep, his hands never leaving his. Bodies touched. He smiles knowing that he learned what love is "Night Mika "

Just like Mika, Yuichiro couldn't wait to marry the boy he's in love with.

__________________________

I hope you enjoy this story I decided to add this since there's barley Mikayuu so I tried my best in this part.

I'll do one shots including lemon so I hope you'll be prepared!

Bye bye!