Chap 14

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuu stares at himself in the mirror looking at his new appearance , he rubbed his temples tiredly thinking when he'll turn back to normal , so that he doesn't have to see Mika getting a nosebleed every five minutes . Yuu puts on light green sun dress with white flats , he did his long hair in a braid and walks out of the room . Being a girl is really weird especially when he has the breast , he doesn't get why some guys are so attached to them even though he is one but he's pure and innocent just like how Guren or his friends want , he stood in front of the dining room and opened it .

MIKA POV

I couldn't stop thinking how adorable Yuu-chan is as a real girl my heart beat million of times , making the butterfly float in my stomach. My mother Krul warned me if I get another nose bleed I'll be punished and trust me I should obey her .
Drinking some juice with tints of blood in the table along with breakfast stood in a long elegant table with black table mats on each chair , I sat down close by the door and wait for Yuu-chan until the door open , I turned around and my jaw dropped . Yuu-chan is so cute !!! Look at her..him...I don't know ! Yuu-chan is so cute ! I mentally slap myself leaving Yuu-chan giving me a confused look before sitting down . Looking at the papers Guren give me , I gotta make sure that these hunters won't attack my home . I am not sure Yuu is safe in any places , right now Guren and Krul are making a plan to protect Yuu at all cost .
The date for the wedding is soon probably in five months , since were not sure what's going to happen depending on the hunters . I place my cup down and smiled slightly at Yuu "morning Yuu-chan , how's your new appearance ? " "terrible , and you know why simple..its your nosebleed you kept having at nosebleed every time I'm around " Yuu shows me his annoyed face glaring at me filling the dining room with a dark aura "I-I'm sorry Y-Yuu-chan " I started shaking now I know never to mess with nice people....NEVER .

I pour a cup of tea on Yuu-chan cup since Guren told me if Yuu isn't in the mood give him tea . I held Yuu hand and smiles as he...she...damn it smiles back "Hey Yuu-chan wanna go to the town " "town ? " I nodded my head "I never been to the town before but I really wanna see ! Are we going to the town ! Am I going to see candy and people ! " I smiled nodding at every question my beloved yelled excitedly , seems my lover really can't wait to go to town .

GUREN POV

"We gotta make sure these hunter not know our goal of this , As you see Krul , Ferid , Crowley Yuu change was a lab rat in a experiment which is also a orphanage for younger kids , until one day the building where Yuu and his other family are blew up killing the children and adults inside . Yuu was the only survivor , that's when I found him...I erased his memory of the past so he doesn't go berserk and kill " Krul and the other vampires stare at the burned files I found few years ago after the orphanage was burned down "so Yuu-chan is a experiment not complete am I right " Fetid cooed "yes , that's why the hunters are after Yuu to kill us vampires and humans" Krul place her fingers on her chin focusing on the files "what happens if they succeed Guren " I
show the pictures of them I took when I was a young child , their eyes widened seeing the picture , a human up in the sky with dark wings holding a golden spear down on the human with wings lay a dark black dragon or demon killing the people in site.

"This is the picture of the first the experiment.... It's happened 13 years ago , before you came at least 300 to 400 people were killed , some are still here alive having to hold that tragic I'm their heads " Crowely stare at the picture with concerned "what do you humans and the hunters call them your highness ? "

"We call them...Seraph of The End or The Seven Trumpets " I said in a serious tone not daring to look at the picture again I won't let you win Shinya no matter what , we will protect Yuu even if it cost my life

===============================

Sorry for the late update and I sure made a long chapter .

What will happen to Yuu next ?

Will he turn back to a boy or not ?

Will the hunters get what they needed ?

What connection does Guren have towards the intruder Shinya ?

Find out in the next chapter