Chap 42

"Yuu ! Thank goodness ! Mika shouted in glee staring at his lover with relief knowing that he's no longer control, to be honest part of him felt the plan wouldn't work. Yoichi sigh in delight and immediately fell to his knees, trembling from both happiness and shock.

"How can this be ?!?! I swear I was controlling you !!! How did you break free ?! " Yuu only shrugged as he scratches the back of his head, avoiding to look at the stupidity of this man.

"We could say we made a deal..." he smiled tapping his forehead , he kneeled down showing Kureto his famous emerald glare, normally he would've given in to the demon in him, but thanks to Mika and his family he overcame the battle and won. Successfully saving himself and his loved ones. When we was first controlled Yūichirō felt like a bird in a cage, no sign of escaping. He was thankful that the demon in him accepted him, setting him free. Sad to say this idiots plan didn't work. What a shame.

"I should give my thanks to you, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be in this place..the demon also say thanks too..". Kureto eyes widened as he heard the child said that. It couldn't be, he even failed to control the demon in him.

"Kureto, you almost set another war between our allies, kidnapped and experimented on a royal family, almost killed the prince of the neighboring country and destroying problems damage. You will be held accountable and be sentenced to death. Your death trails will await. Guards take him"

Yuu smiles as he watches the guards take him away, it was finally over. This battle over a weapon that'll never be put in the wrong hands again. He won't become a tool but a human with a special gift. That is until he started to feel the same pain where he got shot. Immediately he dropped to the ground, hugging his chest in pain. Mika was the first to notice and ran to his side, grabbing him from the waist.

"Yuu-chan! "

"Mika...hey, wouldn't you mind to wake me up..I'm getting kinda sleepy "

"Yuu-chan! Don't you dare close that eyes! "

"If you keep yelling at me, I'll close my eyes " Yuu mumbles letting out a smile. Even injured he's still smiling. Mika stood silent before letting out a sigh flicking his lovers forehead. Deep inside he wished he didn't take the bullet and have his father killed. But that thought ran out of his brain before it was taken a concern. He watched as Yuu closed his eyes and fell unconscious, his heartbeat moving in normal pace.

It's finally over.

They could relax and actually have a wedding, a wedding that no one wouldn't interfere or deal with wars. They could finally take a break and prepare for the day to have rings on their fingers.

I want Yuu to wear a wedding dress.